X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Blwngsket Project

Oh Yea.......

I think I'll have a beer or two.
    1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

As usual...nice work. Once you get it lowered stop and enjoy it for a while or I'm gonna swap it with mine.
      Vacaville, Ca
      67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

nice....
        68 Slightly modified
        67 LUBR once again
        61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Had a spooky experience in the rig today. At 45 mph the rig started to violently fish tail . Good thing no one was on the road next to me cause I took all of two lanes. Thought I was gonna go over for a second. Really scary. Talked to Jack Covert about it for a bit and he came over to give me a hand. Tires had way too much presure and none of them where the same (had to change out 2 valve stem cores) One had 50 psi, thanks Joe.... Adjusted a little more toe in and Bingo..... Bangin gears at 4000 RPM. Rock solid steering. Needs just a bit more toe in and it'll be perfect.
          Now I happy boy
          Wasn't the case earlier...

Thx Jack
          1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Pucker time I bet!
            68 Slightly modified
            67 LUBR once again
            61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Scary... Glad everything worked out ok.
              1970 Bronco
              My build thread

Comment

Love to hear when I plan comes together. Too bad you stained your seat in the process.
                What are you running for pressure now? I find that at 25psi in mine, it gets a little darty, but at 20 it works well. At 6psi it will plow in the corners.
                Marc D.
                If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

18 psi is golden with these Pit Bulls.

Comment

Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
                    18 psi is golden with these Pit Bulls.
                    Not sure how your weight distrobution is, but I run 20 in the front, and 15 in the rear. I get a little better launch off the line with the lighter pressure.
                    Marc D.
                    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

I don't plan on pulling wheelies like you, but I do plan on playing around with the pressure. This is my pressure starting point.

Launch.... Too funny

Comment

22 front, 18 rear here....
                        68 Slightly modified
                        67 LUBR once again
                        61 Willy Wagon

Comment

What does "Crap" mean?
                          Mark Harris
                          71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Originally posted by welndmn View Post
                            What does "Crap" mean?
                            x2
                            KK6DAD
                            70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

"Crap" is applied to my personal life which is stalled out, divorce and all...... . I need distraction. The Bronco is good for that and is all good. great in fact. I need to adjust the valves and get a light to time the thing and all is great. Just having a moment. Maybe some trail time would help. Was gonna go hit the Rubicon with Jack today but gotta work. That's part of the "crap" moment as well.
                              Last edited by blwngsket; 07-28-2009, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Even a day trip up to the slabs/loon would be good.. P.C Maybe?? Hang in there man.. Wheeling season has just begun for you!!!!
                                Aaron
                                KK6DAD
                                70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Working...
                                X