Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Blwngsket Project

Beer Yellow?
    1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Just tell me when to load the trailer bud.
      72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

I'll plan a bbq for that day. We'll have Marc come down with his kayak's. We can kayak to the bay from my backyard...
        1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Good to see you're back into workin on the pig.
          Vacaville, Ca
          67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Maybe some shade of green... Money Green

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
              Orange is played out... Next time around I'll do something more original
              I made Orange look cool. Others followed

Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
              I'll plan a bbq for that day. We'll have Marc come down with his kayak's. We can kayak to the bay from my backyard...
              I have Kayak, will travel.
              {o===o}
              Originally posted by TBS-POPS
              EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
              Originally posted by CityHick
              I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Anytime you want to come over bud. Allways have beer

Comment

Post whore, have to be on the first page top!
                  68 Slightly modified
                  67 LUBR once again
                  61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by Broncrick View Post
                    Post whore, have to be on the first page top!
                    Shoot. He was gone for a year and I almost caught up to his post count. Im sure by next year he'll be past patrick.
                    {o===o}
                    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                    Originally posted by CityHick
                    I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Picture whore!!!!!!
                      Get it straight

Comment

Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
                        Sounds great. Tell me when.
                        Marc D.
                        If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Found this. Hmmmmm.

http://cgi.ebay.com/9-inch-ford-GN-f...item3cb0fc0cb1

Comment

How bout this for a rear end. He can put what ever ends you want on it. Maybe 14 bolt full floater/9" hybrid............

http://shop.brokedickracing.com/Cust...g_p_10633.html

Comment

Going to do a Google map to see how high the weeds are around it
                              Nothing but love my brotha' nice tho' !
                              68 Slightly modified
                              67 LUBR once again
                              61 Willy Wagon

Comment

You have a "real time" sat web site? Too cool. I think Justin is gonna bring my pig home on Friday . Have to confirm with him. Gonna have to Q sumpin up and have some brews on hand. Oh wait.. I have a bar

Comment

Working...
                                X