X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Blwngsket Project

Truss day!!!!
    Attached Files
    1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Sweet!!!
      1969 EB, 88 Speed density EFI 302, HP D44 front w/ARB, Radius arm long arm, NP435, D20, D60 w/power lock rear, 4link rear with 4" stretch, Front and rear bumpers made by me.

Comment

Wow!! I'm Very happy for you. I only have a 24x 26 & love it. I cant imagine what your going to end up with. Dont forget there's no such thing as to many electrical outlets.

Comment

Thx
          Way ahead of you on the electrical. Gonna be cool.....
          1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
            Thx
            Way ahead of you on the electrical. Gonna be cool.....
            Make sure it's got 220v
            {o===o}
            Originally posted by TBS-POPS
            EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
            Originally posted by CityHick
            I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

At least 3 of em....

Comment

Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
                At least 3 of em....
                I defiantly want more than the one I have, and my place is about a quarter of yours. I would have to put in a sub panel to the sub panel to do it though.
                Marc D.
                If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

I have two 220 receptacles in my little two car garage, and an extension cord for the welder. My garage came with one double receptacle and a single switched bulb. Before I put up the sheetrock, I put a quad receptacle about every 4 feet on each wall, three circuits of 110, a circuit for the lights, and later the two 220 receptacles. It works but its never enough...
                  1970 Bronco
                  My build thread

Comment

The shop will have it's own meter box. I'll have enough electricity to power NASA.

Comment

Getting closer.
                      Soon ill be wrenching on the pig again.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X