Blwngsket Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Blwngsket Project

Better get on it when get back, 'con trip will sneak up on ya!
    68 Slightly modified
    67 LUBR once again
    61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Just got the email from Dean Reed. My Cromo D60 axles are ready.......
      Everything Cryo treated..
      I think I have everything I need to start and finish my conversion to full width 1 ton running gear..... This will be a first! Having everything and not having to wait on parts or money. Oh shit. The one thing I am missing

SPACE!!!! The hardest part of this project is gonna be creating space.
      Crap
      1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

I could of picked them up for you today . Dropped off my new 60 so get shortened .
        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
        After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Now there's timing for you.......
          1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
            Now there's timing for you.......
            Will be back next Fri. Than to the Rock Races in Sac Sat. could meet there.
            After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

I will also be at the races Saturday, and I will be holding some other parts for tony. I could be the middle man on this if he doesn't make it to the races. See you there.
              Originally posted by Bronco Brian View Post
              Will be back next Fri. Than to the Rock Races in Sac Sat. could meet there.
              Marc D.
              If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Next Sat is a no go for me. But if Brian could pick up the axles from Dean and hand them off to Marc at the races, that'd be great. I'm passing thru Roseville on Sat the 13th and then on Wed the 16th.
                Does that work for you guys?

Comment

That all works for me.
                  Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
                  Next Sat is a no go for me. But if Brian could pick up the axles from Dean and hand them off to Marc at the races, that'd be great. I'm passing thru Roseville on Sat the 13th and then on Wed the 16th.
                  Does that work for you guys?
                  Marc D.

Comment

Call Dean and ask him to put them with my axle. And Marc I have some stuff for you too.

Comment

Cool. You guys rock

Comment

Call Dean and ask him to put them with my axle. And Marc I have some stuff for you too.
                        Awesome. Looking forward to Saturday.
                        Marc D.

Comment

Just sent the email.

Thx

T

Comment

Well it looks like the hand off went well. Thanks a ton Brian and Marc.

Haven't seen the axles yet but marc has. His exact words were, "These things are F'n Huge"!

Schedule gods here my plea. Give me free time

Comment

So I start crawling around under the pig. The other day and I notice that my Ballistic Coil spring towers are having an interesting effect on my frame.
                              Seems the pressure on the brackets as mounted is trying to pull the frame apart at the seam.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by blwngsket; 04-18-2014, 08:42 AM.

Comment

So now I'm going to pull the brackets and plate the frame.
                                having a 4 link sure makes pulling the springs easy.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X