Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Blwngsket Project

Originally posted by kwspony View Post
    harbor freight has 2 different tranny jacks, fairly inexpensive. I am sure one could be modified for bronco use.
    Thats what I loaned him. Pull the jack center cup and insert pin and HF 'tranny jack' We talked, there should be a pin 'keeper' to help. But the first jack (and second on the tail) wasnt the prob, the damn heavy chit just wanted to rotate off no matter what. We just need more peeps
    68 Slightly modified
    67 LUBR once again
    61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Damn Tony! Glad your OK. You are OK I'm guessing. Still going in to work? Swing by and chat and bring those things by and I'll engrave them for ya.
      Vacaville, Ca
      67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Originally posted by Broncrick View Post
        Thats what I loaned him. Pull the jack center cup and insert pin and HF 'tranny jack' We talked, there should be a pin 'keeper' to help. But the first jack (and second on the tail) wasnt the prob, the damn heavy chit just wanted to rotate off no matter what. We just need more peeps

I see. I might want to borrow that jack for my Stak install
        1968, 69 351W,NP 435, Stak 5.22, D44 with 4.10's, chebby discs and a detroit, 9" with 4.11's and a lockright. 35" MTR's, TRO, WH cage, ps, pb, 3.5" susp, 2" body lifts, pile of parts in the garage, empty wallet!

Comment

Originally posted by kwspony View Post
          I see. I might want to borrow that jack for my Stak install
          We're going to modify it....
          68 Slightly modified
          67 LUBR once again
          61 Willy Wagon

Comment

YUP YUP
            1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

It's in . A big thanks to Broncrick and U14. This time we used a hoist from the rafters and with a little push here and there, in it went, sweet.
              The guy that did this doubler really clocked the 205. It's pretty high. May lower it a bit to help with the drive line angles. We'll see.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by blwngsket; 03-28-2009, 08:24 PM.
              1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Glad to see you got it in there. What is the angle at the bottom of your 205 (where the inspection plate is)?? Nice work.

FM <><
                72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
                1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Put the angle finder on the plate and it reads 25.

Comment

Good job Tony, Rick and Greg!!! Sorry we couldn't be there for ya man but I know theres only soooo much room under a Bronco!! I could have made samiches but thats Joes job and he would prob file a grievance on me!!!
                    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

This time House bitch got lazy and ordered pizza.

Comment

Looks good man.. Nice work guys!!!

Aaron
                        KK6DAD
                        70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Looks sweet Tony! Man, he really did clock that 205 up there huh!? I recognize that clearance hole cut into the drivers side floor board.

Comment

Put the angle finder on the plate and it reads 25.
                            Thanks Tony

FM <><
                            72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
                            1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
                              This time House bitch got lazy and ordered pizza.
                              WTF!!! We show up and get P B & J!!!
                              72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                              BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                              RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

I think Greg scared him
                                Once again Thanks to rick and Greg for coming out. Made the job real easy.

Comment

Working...
                                X