Blwngsket Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Blwngsket Project

The TMR kit looks like the same kit that Ballistic sells, but TMR is much better to deal with!
    SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Yup TMR has my stuff on my front door within 48 hours usually from across the country. Second only to Dalton Industries for my quad's clutch kit which was 23 hours from time of order to at my doorstep!

Comment

Looked at that as well as Ballistic. So many options.
        1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

I just bought the "Solid" 14 bolt cover from Spyntc

http://www.solidaxle.com/productcart...7&IDCategory=7

A member from here mentioned it. $81 shipped

Comment

If anyone is near the Auburn area this weekend, I have the Ballistic shave kit not installed yet if you would like to see it. A few buddies were talking about using it for a template and make their own. Either way I will be home for the weekend and if need be I can bring it down with me as I am staying in Palo Alto during the week.

Let me know.

Kyle

Comment

They don't look hard to make but you would need a milling machine to get the gasket surfaces totally flat and to make the sump area for the ring gear.
              SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Ordered my truss/upper link bracket/disc brake brackets and pinion guard from Ruffstuff, and my axle lower link brackets from Ballistic last night.
                Now I just need an ARB for a 14 bolt, 4:88's for a D60 & 14 bolt and the shave kit for the 14 bolt.
                OUCH........
                1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Nice. That should be bad ass with a four link on it.

Comment

After seeing my Artec truss that I ordered for my front 60, I wish I would have gotten the full width Artec truss for my Dana 70U. Their stuff is so badass!

Comment

Is this a Chit Chat thread, where's the pics?

Comment

Soon my friend. Very soon

Comment

Still no pic's but I ordered my front and rear diff covers from Ruff stuff. Found a 5.13 gear set for the 14 bolt on pirate for $60.00 shipped. It's been sitting in a box, un used for a couple of years in some guys garage.

Now I need the D60 gears and an ARB for the 14 bolt.

Everything else is ordered and in some state of transport.
                          Well. Except the 35 spline stub shafts and locking hubs. and 8 lug H1's. and......

Comment

Finished up the soft top install. Rear section of the cage was in the way, so it had to go. It was time to redo the rear section anyway.
                            I'd post a pic or two but not sure how to do it with my phone.

Comment

If there are no pictures, then it didn't happen!!

Comment

truth
                                72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

Working...
                                X