Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Blwngsket Project

Yup, that's on the list.
    1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Today, Jeff came by and gave me a bit of a hand . Got the transfer case squared away and adjusted the steering. Hit a big rubber, bolt down speed bump at 25-30 mph on the pass side only. Zero bump steer.
      No hands braking to a stop from 20 mph. Dead straight. Very cool. Thanks Jeff.

1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Gotta love good help. So what's left before hittin the trails?
        Vacaville, Ca
        67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Rear end feels a bit loose. Not bad but I'd like a sway bar to calm it down a bit. Could take a run out to Prairie City on Tuesday.
          Maybe?

Comment

Nice. Man that thing has come a long way in a vey short time. Looks like it should do whatever you want. Have fun!
            Vacaville, Ca
            67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

It's amazing what happens when you get some time to thrash on it and put all the stuff that you've been storing for the last few years on. I have almost no xtra parts laying around the garage anymore. Everything is hanging on the truck somewhere.

Comment

I wish I could say I had no spare parts around anymore... My rig's been on the road since about January, and even been on a trail and I've still got a ton of junk laying around. I think its time for a dump run. I want more garage space back - I want to buy an econo-commuter before gas hits $4/gal again and store it and the EB in the garage. Wishful thinking?
                1970 Bronco
                My build thread

Comment

Good luck with that

Comment

Finally finished up the driver side bed rail protector. Welded up the Adj Ballistic coil towers for the front that have been hiding in my garage for forever. Not sure if I'm gonna tackle the towers up front before Rubicon or not. See where I'm at after all the important stuff is done.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Looking good Tony. You are laying down some nice looking welds.
                      Marc D.
                      If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

As usual, that is some very nice fab work T...
                        1970 Bronco
                        My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
                          Looking good Tony. You are laying down some nice looking welds.

I think he showed us his good side.. Na i will let him weld on my rig anytime...Thanks for your help bro.

A
                          KK6DAD
                          70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Anytime Bro

Comment

Nice job Tony! Love the "stack-o-dimes"....
                              '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Today was Sway Bar Day.
                                Had to make the frame mount brackets for the tube the torsion bar goes in. Made an extra set for Rick.
                                Turns out the WH extreme rear shock hoop wasn't a total loss. The can that I had to weld into my inner fender is perfect for the Sway bar arms to rotate into.
                                Bonus Only real problem (Not much of one really) was I had to remove my rear rock light bracket.
                                I have it all tacked into place. Fully cycled the suspension and no hits, rubs, anything. Looks good at this time. Had to put the welder down and take care of some chores, but here's where I'm at so far.
                                T
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X