No announcement yet.

70 Sport resto/mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CityHick If you need help spraying on the final coat I can help I have been a painter for many years started when I was 14 years old on a D9.And I am close to you WC.[/QUOTE]

Randy,
    You gonna come up my way and teach me how to paint when I'm ready. I'll even pay ya.

Jeff
    Vacaville, Ca
    67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

• Originally posted by seahawkfan
      CityHick If you need help spraying on the final coat I can help I have been a painter for many years started when I was 14 years old on a D9.And I am close to you WC.

Randy,
      You gonna come up my way and teach me how to paint when I'm ready. I'll even pay ya.

Jeff[/QUOTE]

Sure Just have to work in the day when you are ready, Ya know how it is when you run your own business.
      1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

• You might have to schedule a how to for those of use that will paint our own if we know how to or not (me). I tend to learn through my mistakes. Be nice to avoid some of those and save some scratch.
        Meeting/paint class/Beer fest at Tonys.

The Other Tony
        1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

• Originally posted by blwngsket
          You might have to schedule a how to for those of use that will paint our own if we know how to or not (me). I tend to learn through my mistakes. Be nice to avoid some of those and save some scratch.
          Meeting/paint class/Beer fest at Tonys.

The Other Tony
          Not a bad Idea. We could all meet at one of you guys house when the car is all most ready for paint, To do a check and resecudal for final paint then I woukd be able to share it one time with every one.
          1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

• Now I guess it's a race to the finish. Looks like Tony's the man. Looking forward to this one (or any other reason for a meet and drink).
            1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

• I'm in. Come on City. Git er done!
              Vacaville, Ca
              67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

• You know , this would be a good excuse for meetings and get togethers.
                Meetings for painting tech, setting up gears, Front disc brake conversions, Hydro, The list goes on. Probably a little unrealistic. It's hard enough to get alot of us together for anything with all the different schedules. It would be cool though.
                Hyjack over, now back to your regularly scheduled City Hick programming.
                Last edited by blwngsket; 08-05-2007, 12:58 AM.

Comment

• Hey guys... I was out of town for a few days (as may be the case quite a bit this month).
                  Randy, I may take you up on your offer sometime soon for some painting tips. I am all for getting some help from an expert painter, and I am not opposed to hosting a little gathering at my place to have a little "class" here one day. The problem is that I am going to be super busy at work this month, I may actually be going on business travel for a week or so, then I am supposed to help my dad build a nice big workshop, and I'm possibly going to Europe next month.

I will follow up with everybody on this possible meet-n-greet/paint class idea in the next week or so once I know how my schedule is shaping up.

Tony
                  1970 Bronco
                  My build thread

Comment

• I am fairly open untill Sept 15, I have a race for shure Nov and Dec sorta crazy for me too. But other wise weekends are open less the wifes Honey do's......

Comment

• meeting location

I would really like to get in on one of these meetings! Would you guys do me a favor and all move to Pensacola. Not much snow but the beach is nice, even though we can't wheel on it!
                      Are you going to pull those pistols or whistle dixie?

Comment

• Tempting. Not fair pulling out the Florida beach's card. Not fair at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by blwngsket
                          Tempting. Not fair pulling out the Florida beach's card. Not fair at all.

X2. Not fair, not fair! That's playing dirty. I love the beach!

Comment

• Originally posted by silverhorse
                            I would really like to get in on one of these meetings! Would you guys do me a favor and all move to Pensacola. Not much snow but the beach is nice, even though we can't wheel on it!
                            You know I do come down to Kissimissmi (sp) some times, Next time we will see you and give some pointers.
                            Last edited by RandyatBBY; 08-07-2007, 03:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by crawlin68
                              We have plenty of beach right hear in Califorina.
                              Last edited by RandyatBBY; 08-07-2007, 11:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by crawlin68

X3. However CA does have some nice beaches... Plus we have the Sierras. FLA is nice but CA is home
                                I think the easiest solution here is for our resident Floridian to come visit the rest of us.
                                1970 Bronco
                                My build thread

Comment

Working...
                                X