No announcement yet.

Blwngsket Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good eye. That board rips! Super step powder, BIG air landings and screaming fast.
    Last edited by blwngsket; 08-07-2007, 12:54 PM.
    1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Maybe we can meet at Galens bender Bronco shop
      Now we're talking. Saturdays are a maybe, Sundays look better. Let me know when you guys are ready.

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
      I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by blwngsket
        Good eye. That board rips! Super step powder, BIG air landings and screaming fast.

Let's hit tahoe this winter. I have a sweet K2 Double Wide 165 that loves the powpow. I haven't been boarding in 3 years, and it is bout time we go again. Nothing like a HIGH MPH full tuck at Sqaw to wake a man up!
        “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel
          Let's hit tahoe this winter. I have a sweet K2 Double Wide 165 that loves the powpow. I haven't been boarding in 3 years, and it is bout time we go again. Nothing like a HIGH MPH full tuck at Sqaw to wake a man up!
          Or a high speed GAFF that sends your gear across the slope like a yard sale.
          I'm in!
          WOO HOO!
          1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Originally posted by 720Racer
            Now we're talking. Saturdays are a maybe, Sundays look better. Let me know when you guys are ready.

Sounds good, I'll get with Tony and we'll get our chit running and get up there. Maybe make a run to Greenhorn and I'll share a lake with ya's too
            68 Slightly modified
            67 LUBR once again
            61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Had to re think the seat mounts. Sat way to high, head even with the top of the cage. Had to pull the adjusters/slider do-hickey's and mount the seats on some angle iron to mount them as low as possible. As well as use some 1/4" flat stock instead of the 2" square tube. After talkin about this with Galen at Mike's BBQ this is what I came up with.
              Attached Files

Comment

Looks good. So how much did it lower yer seats?

Comment

The seat bottoms sit pretty much on the floor. I'd have to say about 3". The bolt heads in the bottom of the seats that mount to the angle iron are an 1/8" off of the floor. That's why I had to do the side mounts. Couldn't get to the bolts any other way.
                  These seats just sit really high. I still sit pretty high in the rig compared to the old seats but it feels pretty good. Good thing I'm only 5'9"!
                  Last edited by blwngsket; 11-28-2007, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Man, those must be some think comfy seats. I still have the rails on my Supra seats, and they are mounted on 1X1 box, and my head is three to four inches below the cage. The new mounts look awsome. I may copy that if I get new seats.
                    Marc D.
                    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

seats are pretty thick and comfy. One step closer.

Comment

Tony,

Those came out great. Do they feel as solid as before? One step closer!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
                        I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

Very solid, and there only tacked up right now. When I pull the cage and weld all the joints up this thing is gonna be sweet .
                          Just need my schedule to cooperate.

Comment

Looking good, "O.T"...
                            1970 Bronco
                            My build thread

Comment

Good job T.
                              72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                              BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                              RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Finished up the mounts and welded them up. Welded in some Bottle Opener gussets from Blue Torch as well.
                                Never be without a bottle opener again.
                                Now to pull the cage and weld it all up and paint it.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by blwngsket; 08-27-2007, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X