No announcement yet.

Blwngsket Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I've got a 2" die and a 1" die (incase you want to add some handles).

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
    I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

This looks great Tony. I bought the cage kit from the same guys and mine was all f'ed up and I needed to make several changes when I welded it up. I still need to make the changes you did.
      “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Originally posted by 720Racer
        Yeah, I've got a 2" die and a 1" die (incase you want to add some handles).

Sweet. I bought way too much 1"
        1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel
          This looks great Tony. I bought the cage kit from the same guys and mine was all f'ed up and I needed to make several changes when I welded it up. I still need to make the changes you did.
          Mine came out pretty good. One minor shipping issue with a bent plate, nothing major. The B pillar hoop was a little low, allows me to put a larger plate under it to raise it up, a bigger base plate is always a good thing. Ran out of 1 1/2" for the angled door bars, take care of that, welding the rest of it up and mounting the seats on Monday.
          How's yours comming along?

Tony
          1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Originally posted by blwngsket
            Sweet. I bought way too much 1"
            Sweet, I should buy some from you for my cage additions
            68 Slightly modified
            67 LUBR once again
            61 Willy Wagon

Comment

I've got about 15' left. Bought a 20' stick. Got any xtra 1.5' laying around?
              How much 1' do you need?

Tony

Comment

Here's the seats and lap assembly. The seats were a gift from the wife.
                Got work to do.
                Attached Files

Comment

Shes spoiling you Dont really know how much tube. Want a piece across the dash, and a couple small 'gusset' pieces. No 1.5 here sorry. Now get to work!
                  68 Slightly modified
                  67 LUBR once again
                  61 Willy Wagon

Comment

After I make a couple of handles and a couple more gussets your welcome to the rest. It'll cost ya a beer or two over a little Bronco B.S.

Tony

Comment

Nice seats!
                      Vacaville, Ca
                      67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Here's the seats and lap assembly. The seats were a gift from the wife.
                        Got work to do.
                        Looks nice. After seeing all these people with new seats, I'm thinking I may need to consider getting a new set.
                        Marc D.
                        If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Nice work tony! Look'in good!
                          Are you going to pull those pistols or whistle dixie?

Comment

After I make a couple of handles and a couple more gussets your welcome to the rest. It'll cost ya a beer or two over a little Bronco B.S.

Tony
                            Maybe we can meet at Galens bender Bronco shop
                            68 Slightly modified
                            67 LUBR once again
                            61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Now that sounds like a plan. We'll have to check Galen's schedule. I'm hoping to ready to drive mine (on the street legally) in about a week or two.
                              Maybe we could caravan
                              Tony

Comment

Nice Craig Kelly Air !

Comment

Working...
                                X