• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Formerjughead View Post
    that would be located here : www.classicbroncos.com
    hahahahahah
    So true......
    {o===o}
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
    Originally posted by CityHick
    I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

• Re: Blwngsket Project

I sure like free stuff or stuff that you can barter for.

Sexy

So now, as I'm sure Aaron or Jeff will point out, I can listen to music in the garage while turning the wheel with my eyes closed, pretending I'm on the trail.
      Don't forget the sounds I make that are a weak representation of a motor.

Attached Files
      1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

I need to find one of those consoles free...
        1970 Bronco
        My build thread

Comment

Me too! I need the 8 inch wide version.

Comment

That's the 8" version. The console wasn't free. The 200 watt Blaupunkt was.
            1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Tunes make the man.

Now you need some BLING BLING
              {o===o}
              Originally posted by TBS-POPS
              EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
              Originally posted by CityHick
              I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Got some help from Justin today (thanks bud) and finished my exhaust, steering and brakes. Used a Magnaflow muffler, tucks up real nice. Everything is above the frame and out of the way. Sounds real nice too.

Oh yea.... I drove it. Ran it thru some gears. Justin was there for the maiden voyage. Couple bugs to work out but it is alive!
                This motor also gets it pretty good. I saw Justin Grinnin a couple times. Rear end is a little loose, but thats because I haven't installed the shocks yet.
                As always.
                Pic's
                Attached Files

Comment

How loud is that little Magnaflow? Quiter than mine?
                  Marc D.
                  If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

I've heard Big Rigs quieter than yours... It's actually nice and quiet until you get into it.. It's allot better than I thought it would be. Very Nice.

Comment

Congrats Tony!That thing is a beast!
                      '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

Nice OT! You're moving right along! Now get that doubler installed and lets hit some trails!
                        1970 Bronco
                        My build thread

Comment

It's running, awesome! Congrats!

Time to start planning a backwoods run up here....maintained Forest Service trails are for flat-landers.
                          70 rebuilt 302, Edelbrock Performer intake and carb, C4, 20 w/aftermarket gears & HD output, D44 w/Power-lock, disks, 4:88, 9 in Detroit, PS, PB, winch, lights, rock bumpers, full cage, 3 1/2" WH lift, 2" body lift, IROK 37's, 23 gal tank

"70" CJ-5 ('58 frame, '70 tub, '72 running gear, '80 motor) 350 sbc, 5 1/2 in lift, 35's, PS, PB, full cage, lockers, 5.38's re-gear spring over going in soon.

And a bunch of other crap, some of them run.....

Comment

A couple more things to take care of and I'm calling you....

Comment

Thats Great!!!!! Just dont start any other projects on it!! lets drive!

Aaron
                              KK6DAD
                              70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

That is awesome Tony! now that you drove it around the block........it's time to tear it apart again!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X