Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Blwngsket Project

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
    Do you think it needs another little brace here? Seems like if the cage took a hit on the rear upper corner, the two upper spreader bars would want to bend toward each other until they touched in the middle. I don't know, just thinking out loud here. What do you think?
    Already have it cut. Just not in place. I'm thinking that section is going to be covered like the one in the front of the cage with a piece of diamond plate. I'm thinking of mounting a couple cargo lights up there.
    Attached Files
    1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Cool! Great minds think a like, huh!? That's a sweet looking cage bud.

Comment

Thanks. A little ambitious for my first bending project but what the f##k.
        1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Transfer case triple shifter for the 205/203 is ready. Nice billet stuff too... Just have to re build the 205.

Attached Files

Comment

uh oh, looks like its go time
            72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

Nice.
              70 rebuilt 302, Edelbrock Performer intake and carb, C4, 20 w/aftermarket gears & HD output, D44 w/Power-lock, disks, 4:88, 9 in Detroit, PS, PB, winch, lights, rock bumpers, full cage, 3 1/2" WH lift, 2" body lift, IROK 37's, 23 gal tank

"70" CJ-5 ('58 frame, '70 tub, '72 running gear, '80 motor) 350 sbc, 5 1/2 in lift, 35's, PS, PB, full cage, lockers, 5.38's re-gear spring over going in soon.

And a bunch of other crap, some of them run.....

Comment

Wow... thats nice. Same with the cage. What's your od on the tubing? If your interested I have a bunch of offset padding that will fit up to 1 3/4" you can have. I picked it up for my crab cage. They sent me one made out of DOM due to some problems with shipping and the padding didn't fit.

Comment

Can post up some detailed pics of the triple stick? Specifically the way the brackets mount to the t-case/transmission. I really like their setup, but my build is rapidly exceeding my budget for one winter.
                  72 under the knife for a 435, 203-205, spooled 9, lockright 44. hydroboost,

Comment

Originally posted by tim View Post
                    Wow... thats nice. Same with the cage. What's your od on the tubing? If your interested I have a bunch of offset padding that will fit up to 1 3/4" you can have. I picked it up for my crab cage. They sent me one made out of DOM due to some problems with shipping and the padding didn't fit.

His stuff is pimp. Still waiting on some stuff. Thanks about the cage. Nice being able to bend stuff. The tube OD is 1.75. The padding sounds good. I'll call you. Not sure if I have your number. PM me....
                    Thx.

Comment

Originally posted by 72sport View Post
                      Can post up some detailed pics of the triple stick? Specifically the way the brackets mount to the t-case/transmission. I really like their setup, but my build is rapidly exceeding my budget for one winter.

You got it. As soon as I figure ity out. He doesn't send instructions with his stuff. He's supposed to send me some detailed pictures of it installed to help. The mans work is top notch, but it aint cheap.....

Comment

Is that the Duff rear 4 link? If so how much travel did you get out it and how does it ride? Is there more travel than the leaf springs?
                        Thanks
                        1971 BRONCO, 89 5.0 HO, NP435, D20, D44 CTM Superior Detroit , Currie big bearing housing 31 spline Detroit

Comment

Get up and get us pics!
                          68 Slightly modified
                          67 LUBR once again
                          61 Willy Wagon

Comment

It all looks like crap!!! Popx will have to swing by and pick it up for the parts pile....
                            72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                            BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                            RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by daves View Post
                              Is that the Duff rear 4 link? If so how much travel did you get out it and how does it ride? Is there more travel than the leaf springs?
                              Thanks
                              Yea, it's the Duff kit. Way more travel over the leaf springs. I have limited drive time on it, but what little I have driven feels pretty good. It's a mixture of parts though, Duff links, link mounts and truss. Ballistic coil buckets and Wild Horses 3.5" coil springs. I'll have more drive time in it real soon and will keep the board posted.

Yea Jeff, I know it looks like poop. Just waiting on the tow truck to pick it up and drop it off at the Pops Norcal Wrecking yard.

Comment

Can you buy the Duff separate or did you have to buy the hole kit? More pics too.
                                1971 BRONCO, 89 5.0 HO, NP435, D20, D44 CTM Superior Detroit , Currie big bearing housing 31 spline Detroit

Comment

Working...
                                X