Blwngsket Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Blwngsket Project

The pics are great! I'm trying to build my own triple stick cable setup, and wanted to see if their brackets bolted on to the back of the case with bolts for the front output cover. Thanks. Also really like the bit of plate on your chicken bar. Looks really clean.
    72 under the knife for a 435, 203-205, spooled 9, lockright 44. hydroboost,

Comment

Looking good. Get that thang on the road!
      70 rebuilt 302, Edelbrock Performer intake and carb, C4, 20 w/aftermarket gears & HD output, D44 w/Power-lock, disks, 4:88, 9 in Detroit, PS, PB, winch, lights, rock bumpers, full cage, 3 1/2" WH lift, 2" body lift, IROK 37's, 23 gal tank

"70" CJ-5 ('58 frame, '70 tub, '72 running gear, '80 motor) 350 sbc, 5 1/2 in lift, 35's, PS, PB, full cage, lockers, 5.38's re-gear spring over going in soon.

And a bunch of other crap, some of them run.....

Comment

Road hell, lets go wheel/camp/fish etc
        68 Slightly modified
        67 LUBR once again
        61 Willy Wagon

Comment

wow.
          now i know why you sold me that front cage kit you had. you have done an amazing amount of work. i just read the whole thread today and it was impressive how it came together. great job!
          73 bronco

Comment

I briefly checked out Tony's rig this afternoon and I've gotta say the guy's been busy. The 4-link, bed rails, wheels, tires, and cage all look great. I even heard it running! He's getting close guys!
            1970 Bronco
            My build thread

Comment

Today was finish painting the cage and figure out how to mount the shocks day. Justin showed up and dropped off the ramp so I could flex it up a bit. Could have gone a little bit further up the ramp but it's a little weird being that far over without seats in your rig. Just sittin on the floor. Good times.
              Front doesn't seem to want to flex a lot ( or should I say at all). Have to figure that one out. I've heard it said that once you link the rear end, the front end gets lazy and doesn't work as much.
              Don't know. As always, PW has pic's........
              Attached Files
              Last edited by blwngsket; 02-24-2009, 07:50 PM.
              1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

you look like a proud parent!!! nice work T..

A
                KK6DAD
                70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Nice!
                  73 Bronco 302 C4 3 1/2 2" 5.14 9"/d44 d20 37"

Comment

That is SAWEET Tony!

It's not that the front get's lazy, it's just now the rear flexes more easily. The front suspension is now stiffer than the rear. Only way to cure that is make the front flex as easy as the rear, or stiffen the rear up to match the front. You need to have a good balance between front and rear flex.

Comment

Nice Tony! I'll bet your neighbors loved the show too...
                      1970 Bronco
                      My build thread

Comment

That ain't chit!! Mine can do that!!! Nice Tony!!!
                        72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                        BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                        RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

BC coils are soft.. maybe for your front.. just an idea.. I have some 3.5 in my garage.
                          Last edited by Daddy4zack; 02-23-2009, 06:38 PM.
                          KK6DAD
                          70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

That's what we where thinking. Maybe some Deevers. Might want to try those 3.5's.
                            1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

I had to switch to a stiffer spring in the rear of mine also. Front still has a hard time keeping up with the rear, but at least I don't pick up a front tire when I go around a corner now.
                              If I hadn't met you, I would be really impressed with the pic of you standing by the rear bumper.
                              J/K Looks great, and you will find out the front will flex better on the trail.
                              Marc D.
                              If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

You so funny guy

Comment

Working...
                                X