No announcement yet.

Blwngsket Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets see. Finish work..... Finish welding the exhaust. Finish welding the 4 link. Install the brake lines to the rear. Finish the bumper/skid plate & registration. Got the insurance last week.
    1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

• WOW getin closer!!! next weekend you should be rollin..

Aaron
      KK6DAD
      70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

• I may treat myself to a little sumpin sumpin. The list may get a little longer, you know me. Little easy stuff though.
        1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

• Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
          I may treat myself to a little sumpin sumpin. The list may get a little longer, you know me. Little easy stuff though.
          No man, don't do it. I know you, and it is probably a new fiberglass tub. That is about the only thing you haven't done three times.
          Marc D.
          If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

I may treat myself to a little sumpin sumpin. The list may get a little longer, you know me. Little easy stuff though.
            Maybe a trip to the "Good Feet Store"
            Brad
            Chico, Ca.

Comment

• Originally posted by Formerjughead View Post
              Maybe a trip to the "Good Feet Store"
              Already tried that.. Huge waste of $300.00 bones...

Besides..these are some pretty Fred Flinstone feet
              Attached Files

Comment

Already tried that.. Huge waste of $300.00 bones...

Besides..these are some pretty Fred Flinstone feet
                enough is enough, I am going to tap out......this needs to end before someone starts a: "Post a pic of your feet" thread.........
                Attached Files
                Brad
                Chico, Ca.

Comment

• Computer re boot complete.

Here's what I did today. Trying to wrap up all of my welding and finish the mods to the nine inch.

I'd post some pic's but for some reason my thread is not a valid location and I must contact the Administrator.
                  Perhaps it has something to do with the intellectual capacity breach.
                  I'll post them later.
                  Last edited by blwngsket; 11-25-2008, 05:52 PM.

Comment

• Well here's the pic's of the rear end. Just need to clean it up, paint it, and run the brake lines.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• BEEF!
                      68 Slightly modified
                      67 LUBR once again
                      61 Willy Wagon

Comment

• Wow! Nice work T.
                        1970 Bronco
                        My build thread

Comment

• Sa-Weeeet!

Y'ain't gonna break that thang!
                          70 rebuilt 302, Edelbrock Performer intake and carb, C4, 20 w/aftermarket gears & HD output, D44 w/Power-lock, disks, 4:88, 9 in Detroit, PS, PB, winch, lights, rock bumpers, full cage, 3 1/2" WH lift, 2" body lift, IROK 37's, 23 gal tank

"70" CJ-5 ('58 frame, '70 tub, '72 running gear, '80 motor) 350 sbc, 5 1/2 in lift, 35's, PS, PB, full cage, lockers, 5.38's re-gear spring over going in soon.

And a bunch of other crap, some of them run.....

Comment

• I am glad to see that we have moved beyond the pictures of feet here and are back on track with cool Bronco pics!

Looks great Tony! I can't wait to go do some trails with you and your new Bronco!

Comment

• If he ever quits buying parts to put on it and gets it on the dang road
                              68 Slightly modified
                              67 LUBR once again
                              61 Willy Wagon

Comment

• Here's the brakes . Pulled the steering box off so I could reinforce the frame.
                                As always, pic's
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X