Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't wait to see the pics!!

Comment

• Almost finished with the driverside. Just have to finish the ends and tie the cage into the sliders.
      I used the steel diamond plate on top and some 1/4" plate below to sandwich the body and strengthen it after the rockers were cut off.
      And I cut the fenders for you Jeff.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by blwngsket; 04-08-2008, 07:01 AM.
      1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

• Thank You, thank you,thank you for cutting the fenders!!! ALL of us thank you for cutting the fenders!!! Looks great dude. Keep thrash'n Pops
        72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
        BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
        RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

• tony that looks great , now i want one . i really want to do a rig like this,i just dont want to go through a divorce

Comment

• Looks good Tony! Man those are some big tires... The fenders look much better now that they are cut too. I still can't believe that thing still clears your garage door.
            1970 Bronco
            My build thread

Comment

• It clears when the tires are aired down to 2 psi. I have about an inch of clearance.
              Love those tires
              1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

• Here's as far as I've gotten on the driverside slider. Just have to weld in the pipe for the quick disconects for the air and then paint. Then on to the passenger side. Hopefully it goes faster.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Nice work... You're on a roll lately! I need to kick my ass back into gear and get cranking on mine again.
                  1970 Bronco
                  My build thread

Comment

• Originally posted by TN1776 View Post
                    Nice work... You're on a roll lately! I need to kick my ass back into gear and get cranking on mine again.
                    On A Roll...... Thanks but it took me all day to finish the driver side slider. I was hoping to be knee deep into the passenger side after today. I did cut the end plates for the passenger side but cr@p it was one thing after another including helping out the neighbor fix some hedges that fell over into her kitchen window. I do want to have some fun with it this summer including the Rubicon in August. Needs a couple shakedowns before that though so every free minute goes into the rig these days.
                    Oh well, here's the pic's.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Dude! That looks great! Very nice work man. Now get the other side done. Isn't it amazing how long fabbing stuff takes!?

Comment

• Thanks bud, I know I was workin my @@S off but at the end of the day it looks as if I stood around most of the time drinkin beer and picking my nose. Fabin takes time is right. Hope the pass side turns out as well. Should go faster, all the guess work is done.

Comment

• Man, Tony You have made a lot of progress. That thing is looking SWEET! Love the tires and wheels combo
                          Are you going to pull those pistols or whistle dixie?

Comment

• Well so much for the passenger side slider being easy. Tacked in the rear tie in to the cage before I realized that it blocked the exit for my future exhaust.
                            CR@P!! Good thing I had sooo much extra 1" left over. Should work. It wasn't any more difficult, just different. Lost 1/2 the day picking up a hide a bed my wife got from a co worker. You know what they say, one man garbage is, well, GARBAGE!!!!!!!! I loaded the POS, Drove it across town and unloaded that big peice of *@#!* into my garage.
                            Oh well, here's some pic's
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Started on the 4 link today. Shaved the rear end ( I know ) and removed all of the stock brackets. Mocked the truss for the links.
                              Here's some pic's.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• nice!!
                                72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                                BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                                RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X