Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X2---leave it there. Looks good.
    Vacaville, Ca
    67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

• leave it bro, that looks hot. uhhmmm you can never be to long!
      72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

• Another vote to leave it where its at... It looks good there.
        1970 Bronco
        My build thread

Comment

• Leave it and burn it!
          68 Slightly modified
          67 LUBR once again
          61 Willy Wagon

Comment

• Yup, another vote to leave it. I would much rather have the wheelbase. You can always take the warflare off, cut more off the rear of the wheel opening and then stretch the warflare out more to remount them. Then the tire will be centered in the opening.

Comment

• What are you doing with the rear crossmember to get back that far?
              69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

• Made a cross member out of 2"x4"x1/4" when I moved the tank back. It sits on top of the frame with some gusset down the inside of the frame.
                http://www.norcalbroncos.com/forum/s...&postcount=168

I moved it back 5 or 6 inches.
                1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

• Spring towers and springs half assed in with clamps for now. Gotta get the right height then burn them in. My spool also showed up today .
                  Pics
                  Attached Files
                  1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

• Tony.... still needum pics of the front mounts before they go in?

Comment

• I really like the Duff kit, my question is why are the link mounts so high above the diff?
                      Are you going to pull those pistols or whistle dixie?

Comment

• Originally posted by silverhorse View Post
                        I really like the Duff kit, my question is why are the link mounts so high above the diff?
                        When I was building my 4-ink I had to raise the upper axle mounts pretty high to get the numbers where I wanted them in the 4-link calculator. Typically the flatter you can get the upper links the better.
                        69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

• Originally posted by PhantomEB View Post
                          Tony.... still needum pics of the front mounts before they go in?
                          I'll get those to you before I weld them on. Back to work today,Then straight to camping with the fam at the ocean untill next Wed. Might not get back to it untill the following Sunday. I'd have my house bitch pull the clamps and snap a couple o pic's but he can hardly be counted on to feed the animals, let alone touch my rig. Should of snapped a couple before I started but got all excited and sh!t.

Comment

• Bought a set of stainless shorty headers today. Ordered the adjustable spring towers from Ballistic Fab as well. Gonna get crackin on the exhaust while I'm waiting for the brackets to show up. That and put the spool in and re assemble the rear end.
                            Fun, Fun, Fun.
                            I might need to have a wrenching party if I want to make the Rubi run.
                            Crap......

Comment

• Who am I kidding. We'd just drink beer and stare at it like the last time.

Good Times

Comment

• Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
                                Who am I kidding. We'd just drink beer and stare at it like the last time.

Good Times

You say that like its a bad thing...
                                1970 Bronco
                                My build thread

Comment

Working...
                                X