• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice progress T
    68 Slightly modified
    67 LUBR once again
    61 Willy Wagon

Comment

• Nice work Tony. It amazing how time consuming doing fab work is huh?

Comment

• Nice progress T
        What he said!!
        Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
        I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

• .....amazing how time consuming doing fab work is huh?
          Really, what he said!!
          Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
          I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

• Some more progress with the exhaust. Everything is pretty tight in there. Still have some adjusting to do before it looks good. Pipe runs above the crossmember and way out of the way. May have to wrap the exhaust for the passengers comfort but that's no problem, besides my feet will be just fine.

Attached Files
            Last edited by blwngsket; 08-14-2008, 11:21 AM.
            1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

• Its coming right along Tony...
              I like that exhaust routing. I need to get more pieces in place before I get too serious with mine, but I'm taking notes!
              1970 Bronco
              My build thread

Comment

• That's some seroius routing. Nice work.
                Vacaville, Ca
                67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

• Not to worry you, but that is right where mine was crossing over when my yoke on the D44 came up and crushed my exhaust in. You may not compress as far as I did though. Speaking of that, I still need to get a bump stop on the passenger side. Maybe I will do that tonight.
                  Marc D.
                  If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

• I think the 39's will hit before anything else
                    1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

• I mounted one of my bed rail protectors this weekend (Tuesday). Came out real nice. I wraped it around the tail end so it looks like the top half of a BC Broncos quarter guard. I'll post pic's when I can.

Comment

• That's a great idea. I'd like see the pics of that.

Comment

• It turned freakin awsome. Hope I can match the other side.

Comment

• Finally got the computer back up and running. Getting ready to head to Jeff's but wanted to post these pic's first.
                            These are the seats and belts. Final install
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Here's the bumper i'm working on (thanks Marc). Should have a real nice departure angle. Just need to add some plate steel here and there to fill the gaps.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Now for the fun part. While installing my bed rail protectors I figured I'd try and wrap the excess material around the bed. Kinda like the top half of a BC corner guard. I think it turned out pretty good. In one pic you'll notice that it came together so well that I could have just hit it with a little bodi putty and called it good. Sprayed the underside with a polyurethane undercoating and the top is semi gloss black. Finally got a group stickie on the rig.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by blwngsket; 10-26-2008, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X