X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brad
    Chico, Ca.

Comment

• Brad, you should buy these for when yours wear out. I bet Tony would even store them for you. He's used to having them around.
      Marc D.
      If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

• You realize that if I did, within moments of the purchase, I would find a set of "Slots" and then I would be burden by the Albatross that those have become.
        Brad
        Chico, Ca.

Comment

• Aww crap..... Albatross? Really? It's 0830 and I think i'm gonna start drinking.........
          1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

• Tony, it 5:00 somewhere!!
            If I wasn't workin, I'd come over and bring the drinks, its been that kind of day already.

Comment

• it sure has been that kind of day. I just killed my angle grinder. And I was doing so well. Sh!t.
              1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

• Well, bought a new grinder and got back to work on this bumper. Welded and blended in the 3/16" plate and capped the ends. Next is the skid plate for the gas tank.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
                  Well, bought a new grinder and got back to work on this bumper. Welded and blended in the 3/16" plate and capped the ends. Next is the skid plate for the gas tank.
                  Looking good.
                  Marc D.

Comment

• Looks great Tony! Are you going to be adding any swing outs?

Comment

• One swing out on the driverside. I want to make it so the gas cans hide behind the tire out of site and out of the sun. We'll see. Gotta get the hinge and latch first.

Comment

• Nice fab work Tony! I like the idea of hiding the gas cans behind the tire too...
                        1970 Bronco
                        My build thread

Comment

One swing out on the driverside. I want to make it so the gas cans hide behind the tire out of site and out of the sun. We'll see. Gotta get the hinge and latch first.
                          Tony, I saw this last night. Look at the bottom picture on his first post.
                          http://www.norcalbroncos.com/forum/s...ead.php?t=4236
                          Marc D.

Comment

One swing out on the driverside. I want to make it so the gas cans hide behind the tire out of site and out of the sun. We'll see. Gotta get the hinge and latch first.
                            Sound like a good plan! So are you going to put the swing out latch on the rear edge of the bumper so you can open the tailgate without hitting it?

Comment

• Yup. As far out as I have to without putting it too far out into the breeze. Wouldnt want to smack it on every tree and rock I pass.

Thanks for the heads up marc.

Comment

• Thought I'd try and flex the rig a little bit in the garage ( I know, I know ). Maxed out my long arm floor jack and just about hit the rafters in the garage (had to close the garage door, I did hit that) and it still had alot to go. Cant wait to actually use this thing.
                                Back to work on the bumper.
                                As usual, here's pic's from the picture whore.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X