Blwngsket Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dig that rear suspension!
    70 rebuilt 302, Edelbrock Performer intake and carb, C4, 20 w/aftermarket gears & HD output, D44 w/Power-lock, disks, 4:88, 9 in Detroit, PS, PB, winch, lights, rock bumpers, full cage, 3 1/2" WH lift, 2" body lift, IROK 37's, 23 gal tank

"70" CJ-5 ('58 frame, '70 tub, '72 running gear, '80 motor) 350 sbc, 5 1/2 in lift, 35's, PS, PB, full cage, lockers, 5.38's re-gear spring over going in soon.

And a bunch of other crap, some of them run.....

Comment

• HAS TONY LOST IT????? He is garage wheeling... flexing it up in the garage???? Is this a new sport i dont know about??? Like Trailer racing...

love it

A
      KK6DAD
      70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

• Oh come on Aaron... Like you have never garage flexed your rig!

Looks good OT. Just don't let the neighbors see - they might complain that you're painting your rig again!
        1970 Bronco
        My build thread

Comment

• I got yo back brudda! I did the same thing a couple years ago.

Those who can't .....adapt.
          Attached Files
          Vacaville, Ca
          67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

• nice tony, when your ready to hit the trail with it let me know. Rain, sleet, snow or shine, as long as house 6 says i can roll, I'm there.
            72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

• The bumper is pretty much done. Just have to make the rest of the skid plate for the gas tank and start on the tire carrier.
              Attached Files
              1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

• I like it Tony. One of these days I will have to get down there to check it out in person.
                Marc D.
                If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

• And you thought it was heavy when you gave me that piece of 2x4. Allways welcome bud.
                  1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

• I am liking that rear bumper the more I see of it. Looks like good progress T.
                    Are you going to be around Thanksgiving weekend? I'll be in EG Saturday and Sunday from the looks of it and it'd be cool to check your progress.
                    1970 Bronco
                    My build thread

Comment

• Sunday around noonish thru mid week. Stop on by.

Comment

• Nice work!
                        Vacaville, Ca
                        67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

• Looks great!
                          70 rebuilt 302, Edelbrock Performer intake and carb, C4, 20 w/aftermarket gears & HD output, D44 w/Power-lock, disks, 4:88, 9 in Detroit, PS, PB, winch, lights, rock bumpers, full cage, 3 1/2" WH lift, 2" body lift, IROK 37's, 23 gal tank

"70" CJ-5 ('58 frame, '70 tub, '72 running gear, '80 motor) 350 sbc, 5 1/2 in lift, 35's, PS, PB, full cage, lockers, 5.38's re-gear spring over going in soon.

And a bunch of other crap, some of them run.....

Comment

• So when you pull it off to paint it, are you going to put it on the scale? I would be curious to know what it actually weighs
                            Marc D.
                            If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

• It weighs "Oh My Freakin God".... But I can put it on and take it off by myself. We'll see after the spare tire carrier.

Comment

• Looks good 'bro!
                                68 Slightly modified
                                67 LUBR once again
                                61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Working...
                                X