Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As usual, looks great.
    Vacaville, Ca
    67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

• Originally posted by 720Racer View Post
      Glad to help out. The cage looks good, it'll be time to put it back before too long. Any word on your tires?
      Tires shipped out on the 5th. Any day now.
      1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

• Originally posted by seahawkfan View Post
        As usual, looks great.
        Thanks bud. Where you been latley?
        1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

• Are the tires here yet? We want pictures.
          Marc D.
          If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

• Just got back from Scotsdale and the notice from yellow was in the mail. Couldn't call me to set up delivery, had to waste a couple day sending the notice through the mail . Well they're in West Sac, Set up a del time in the am. Can't wait!!!!!
            Pic's as soon as they're mounted.

Comment

• Your running out of month to get stuff done....
              68 Slightly modified
              67 LUBR once again
              61 Willy Wagon

Comment

• Tell me about it wild man. What's your schedule like this weekend? Got the time to Have a beer and maybe help a brother out?

Comment

• At Aarons house for the bbq you said you have a whole month LOL, its almost over! and August will be here before you know it, dont make us hit the Rubicon without you hehe.
                  EFI 5.0, NP 435, 5.5 WH lift, Duff Arms, HP 44 front, 37" MTR's

Comment

• Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
                    Tell me about it wild man. What's your schedule like this weekend? Got the time to Have a beer and maybe help a brother out?
                    Maybe Sun, having an early Easter with family...
                    68 Slightly modified
                    67 LUBR once again
                    61 Willy Wagon

Comment

• That's right, forgot about egg day. My weekend is shot. As for August. My truck will be ready by August. Maybe not the way I want it but some form of ready (now I've done it, I've given myself a deadline ). Tires will be here at the house tommorrow . Can't wait. More work on the cage today. Put some steel diamond plate here and there and am toying with the idea of a bulkhead to mount my flashlights, extinguishers and stereo amplifier to. What do you guys think?
                      Pic's.........
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Well now I can put these pic's here where they belong. Tires and rims on. Tub sprayed. Cage in. You spend months (ok, years) workin and workin and it looks like nothing is happening or changing and then BAM, in one day your rig changes and suddenly gets really freakin cool. I'm still grinnin from ear to ear everytime I look at it.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by blwngsket; 04-06-2008, 05:15 PM.

Comment

• Sweet!!! Now cut those front fenders already... With those tires you have one seriously mean looking rig Tony.
                          1970 Bronco
                          My build thread

Comment

• I agree w/tn, It's a beast!!!! CUT THE FRICKKIN FENDERS!!!!Your kill'n us dude!! POPS
                            72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                            BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                            RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

• I know, I know! Was waiting on the tires and then got side tracked with the other details. It's first on the list for tommorrow morning.

Comment

• Good, and there better be pics to prove it!!
                                72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                                BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                                RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X