Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sierra Backwoods View Post
    You trying to tell us something? Closet door beginning to crack open? ha ha
    He called in sick yesterday. It was National Gay Day yesterday. They were all protesting Prop 8.

Comment

• Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
      He called in sick yesterday. It was National Gay Day yesterday. They were all protesting Prop 8.
      BURN!! hahahahaa
      ford stock actually went up yesterday haha
      {o===o}
      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
      EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
      Originally posted by CityHick
      I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
        Oh boy! On a serious note "They"(Tonys people)come to the beach here in Pensacola every Memorial day. They have totally ruined the holiday, all the locals leave town when they're here.
        Are you going to pull those pistols or whistle dixie?

Comment

• Originally posted by silverhorse View Post
          Oh boy! On a serious note "They"(Tonys people)come to the beach here in Pensacola every Memorial day. They have totally ruined the holiday, all the locals leave town when they're here.
          That's very insensative and hurtful you should never make fun of the selling impaired.
          Brad
          Chico, Ca.

Comment

• As far as prop 8 goes. I think if they want to be miserable that bad then more power to em. As far as "my people" goes. Not so much. Just on a bit of a diet while my life is upside down. (Boobies!!! ) Nice lookin out though on the beach location. I'll pass that one on to a couple of my co workers that swing that way.
            1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

• Originally posted by Formerjughead View Post
              That's very insensative and hurtful you should never make fun of the selling impaired.
              You and me need to get together and drink some beers sometime. That's some funny sh#t. Been a long time since I had beer come out my nose.
              1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

• Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
                You and me need to get together and drink some beers sometime. That's some funny sh#t. Been a long time since I had beer come out my nose.
                Indeed we do...........I am heading down to Hanford this weekend 12/19-21 for a retirement fest.........it could happen
                Brad
                Chico, Ca.

Comment

• Finished welding up the rear suspension and rear end. Started installing the brake lines. Should have that wrapped up tomorrow as well as most of the hydro ram installed.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Nice!
                    I need to ignore all this cool 4-link stuff. I am way too close to tear into something like that (yet).
                    1970 Bronco
                    My build thread

Comment

• Come on.... You know you wanna..

Comment

• Sweeeeet! I really need to get up that way and look at it in person. Nice work as usual.
                        Vacaville, Ca
                        67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

• NICE!! Nice work bud. You are closing in on being ready to hit some trails.

Comment

• SHOTGUN!

lookin good. now let me drive it and ill get it stuck on some rocks.
                            {o===o}
                            Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                            EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                            Originally posted by CityHick
                            I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

• look'n good T, if you need any help let me know. The ol lady is on winter break so this stay at home dad is free during the week. And i desperatly need a reason for a kitchen pass.
                              72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

• Give me a call next week. Monday or Tuesday. Monday morning I'm going out to Deans shop to pick up my H1 rim for the spare and have my Drag link cut down. I'll be home after that for some beers, B.S., and some Bronco work. Sounds like you be sufferin the cabin fever.

Comment

Working...
                                X