No announcement yet.

Blwngsket Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maybe not cabin fever, more like cabin i see the same people everyday and don't go f'n anywhere.
    monday or tuesday, that sounds good I'll give you call. Hopefully i'll get my hydrobrakes put in before the end of the weekend. Cause then I'll really have nothing to do.
    72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

• Spent the afternoon with Justin (Trailbound) today. Got the steering and the ram mounted up. Looks pretty good I think.

Thanks bud
      Attached Files
      1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

• woo thats super hot, I'd lather it in grease and lie under it. well maybe.
        72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

• Originally posted by TRAILBOUND View Post
          woo thats super hot, I'd lather it in grease and lie under it. well maybe.
          From what I read, you already did.
          Marc D.
          If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

• Looks good T!!!!!!!
            A
            KK6DAD
            70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

• Someone needs to check their PMs........TONY! fuc*er. I drove around Elk Grove yesterday, on my way through, looking for weather beaten "FOR SALE" signs thinkning they'd lead me to you.
              Brad
              Chico, Ca.

Comment

• That looks great Tony! You're gonna love the hydro assist steering. Nice job!

Comment

• Right on Tony. That's a nice clean install!
                  Justin, sometimes I wonder about you...
                  1970 Bronco
                  My build thread

Comment

• Looks good! Whate are you changing next??

I mean.......... is it done?
                    Vacaville, Ca
                    67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

• Originally posted by Formerjughead View Post
                      Someone needs to check their PMs........TONY! fuc*er. I drove around Elk Grove yesterday, on my way through, looking for weather beaten "FOR SALE" signs thinkning they'd lead me to you.

Just as well you didn't find me ... Not enough grease for both you and Justin too rub on yourselves and lay under the truck.

So disturbing

As for the for sale signs.. The county took them down, came by, tried to fine me for them. Had to lie my ass off. "Never seen those before."
                      Last edited by blwngsket; 12-23-2008, 10:07 AM.
                      1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

• Originally posted by seahawkfan View Post
                        Looks good! Whate are you changing next??

I mean.......... is it done?
                        I think that'll do for now. Now I'll just break it,THEN, replace it. Well that's the plan anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by TN1776 View Post
                          Right on Tony. That's a nice clean install!
                          Justin, sometimes I wonder about you...

SOMETIMES???????????????????

Comment

• Sure this isn't the "Brokeback Bronco" forum????
                            70 rebuilt 302, Edelbrock Performer intake and carb, C4, 20 w/aftermarket gears & HD output, D44 w/Power-lock, disks, 4:88, 9 in Detroit, PS, PB, winch, lights, rock bumpers, full cage, 3 1/2" WH lift, 2" body lift, IROK 37's, 23 gal tank

"70" CJ-5 ('58 frame, '70 tub, '72 running gear, '80 motor) 350 sbc, 5 1/2 in lift, 35's, PS, PB, full cage, lockers, 5.38's re-gear spring over going in soon.

And a bunch of other crap, some of them run.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sierra Backwoods View Post
                              Sure this isn't the "Brokeback Bronco" forum????
                              that would be located here : www.classicbroncos.com
                              Brad
                              Chico, Ca.

Comment

• Originally posted by Formerjughead View Post
                                that would be located here : www.classicbroncos.com
                                KK6DAD
                                70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Working...
                                X