• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Blwngsket Project

go to www.jamesduff.com

the kit comes in 3 forms

1 is links, brackets and truss (995)

2 is whole kit for rear 4 link (1200)

3 is complete truck kit i.e. rear 4 link and front duff system (2400)
    72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

Tried to figure out the triple stick for the doubler today. Mocked up the 205 portion but haven't figured out the 203 part yet.
      Attached Files
      1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

More cage work. Made the chicken bar and the plate for the rear spreaders. Put a plate on the chicken bar so I have a place to mount my gauges. Also have some LED's to mount underneath for some cab light.

I'm just a picture whore............
        Attached Files
        1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Blwngsket- How much do you have invested into the doubler, including the 203 and 205?
          SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

I'm kinda digging the plating. I may have to do something similar on my spreader to make a spot for ARB controls.
            1970 Bronco
            My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by Efibroncoman View Post
              Blwngsket- How much do you have invested into the doubler, including the 203 and 205?
              I got the 435/203/205 with adapters and shafts, ready to go for $1000.00 from a guy in Long Beach. The 205 re build kit, Trpl sticks, and the billit plates, fluid site tube and bearing retainers cost a little less than a grand.
              The 205 doesn't seem to need a rebuild but since it's out I may as well. It's new to me and the only part of this drive train that isn't re built..

Comment

Looking good Tony. Like the plating. Maybe I should put a "chicken bar" in mine.
                Marc D.
                If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

As long as it doesn't get in the way of that defroster of yours....

Comment

Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
                    I'm just a picture whore............
                    You're such a whore!

Cage looks great Tony! I like the plate too.

Comment

Oooh somebody got the NWFab triple stick cable setup, that is nice! Looking real good!
                      I love my doubler setup, so easy to use.

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

Hey just curious do you know what the steering column came out of? I have the same one in my bronco
                        --'73 Bronco----302, 3 spd, D44, 9", Tru-tracs, Twin sticks, 5.5" National Soft ride coils, F-100 pwr steering, 35x12.50's, tilt column, hurst shifter

Comment

it was out of a Monza. Not sure about the year.

Comment

Looks good man!!! the chicken bar worked out pretty sweet.
                            1973 Bronco Ranger - 302, C4, Dana 20, Dana 44 front, 9 inch rear, 3.55 gears, 35" MTR's on Allied Beadlocks, 3.5" Wild Horses lift

Comment

Nice Work!

What are the wheels for in the rafters?
                              2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
                              1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
                              2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

that's my kite board.

Comment

Working...
                                X