Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The **OFFICIAL** 3rd Annual "Broncos on the Con" thread.

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
    I'm with you guys on going while campfires are still allowed... camping in the high country without a fire at night just isn't right; and its also why I avoid most of the Eldorado Nat'l forest later in the summer, other parts of the Sierra allow them year-round above a certain elevation.

Ryan, a potluck bbq on the trail sounds great - that was what was missing last year. I cook some of my best meals on the trail. Carl can attest to that...
    Tony's group loves very large camp fires...be aware! LAMO!
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy4zack View Post
      Tube Steak
      You can have your tube steak. I'll have my filet mignon (or at the very least, tri-tip).

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel View Post
      Tony's group loves very large camp fires...be aware! LAMO!

Go big or go home!
      1970 Bronco
      My build thread

Comment

If I'm up and running I'm down to come play.... is there any mud up there in june..... rocks are cool and all but you got to get dirty ....
        75 sport 302 c4 full width 44 front 9 rear let the building begin

Comment

Originally posted by kevoson View Post
          If I'm up and running I'm down to come play.... is there any mud up there in june..... rocks are cool and all but you got to get dirty ....
          No, no mud.. and if we tear up the trail we will never be able to drive on it again.. Tread lightly.. mudboging is for the valley..
          KK6DAD
          70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

of course NO tearing up the trail.......Im not about that... I just like to get dirty... Have a beer ...... leave if cleaner than you found it and it will be there later to play on.... sorry if I ruffled the feathers...
            75 sport 302 c4 full width 44 front 9 rear let the building begin

Comment

Originally posted by kevoson View Post
              of course NO tearing up the trail.......Im not about that... I just like to get dirty... Have a beer ...... leave if cleaner than you found it and it will be there later to play on.... sorry if I ruffled the feathers...
              Mud sucks! But I'll watch you run through it!

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
                It took me HOURS to get the mud off of my rig from the last snow trip. HATE cleaning it, LOVE driving in it...
                “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Some of the best parts of wheeling in the NW hills, you would get to go through all types of wheeling in the same trip...dirt trails, rocks, deep snow and even some good thick mud! Always was a blast!

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

End of June will have some water on the trail. Not really mud, but there is some..
                    WT 4x4
                    91' One Ton Bronco
                    1971 Bronco
                    9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

Originally posted by gddyap View Post
                      I thought it was called lunchbox locker because they were so easy to install you could install one during your lunch time.
                      You can get a D44 Lockrite or Spartan for $250.
                      Thanks Marc and gddyap. Funny I have had a Detriot lock right sence I boubht the Bronco but have not installed yet. So I can say I need to get my Lunch box in!
                      1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Originally posted by Delta 4 Wheel View Post
                        It took me HOURS to get the mud off of my rig from the last snow trip. HATE cleaning it, LOVE driving in it...
                        "Mudding" was fun back when I was in High School, when it was cool to return to school from lunch with a muddy truck. Somehow cleaning the mud off was not as much of a chore back then... and back then I only had a 2wd, so it was confined to open lots behind stores, etc. Fun times...
                        1970 Bronco
                        My build thread

Comment

Ya I have heard that before, the next thing ya knew I was in it tugging you around!
                          1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

Originally posted by RandyatBBY View Post
                            Ya I have heard that before, the next thing ya knew I was in it tugging you around!
                            I have sense replaced my stock clutch with a Centech Dual Friction clutch. Care for a rematch?

Comment

I have sense replaced my stock clutch with a Centech Dual Friction clutch. Care for a rematch?
                              The ponds FULL Boys!!! Lets do this!!!
                              72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                              BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                              RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
                                The ponds FULL Boys!!! Lets do this!!!
                                Shit we might get shot..
                                KK6DAD
                                70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Working...
                                X