Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The **OFFICIAL** 3rd Annual "Broncos on the Con" thread.

Originally posted by Daddy4zack View Post
    There still may be snow at the end of June..
    My best trip on the con was the time we went in and found some snow. Not much, but there wasn't any dust, and the traffic was low. Good times, and a big fire.
    Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

This pics is from the last weekend in June a few years ago.. I would expect the same this year.

And if you are bored here are a few trip reports from the last weekend in June. It is usually my Fav time to go. Although the water is pretty cold, I still go swimming...

http://www.wt4x4.net/trips/rubicon/06.24.05/

http://www.wt4x4.net/trips/rubicon/06.26.09/

WT 4x4
      91' One Ton Bronco
      1971 Bronco
      9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

SNOW WHEELING!!! well looks like i got to start upgrading REAL quick. who knows the hook up on setting up my gears?
        {o===o}
        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
        EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
        Originally posted by CityHick
        I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

welndmn on this board is a good one to use. He is in brentwood.
          WT 4x4
          91' One Ton Bronco
          1971 Bronco
          9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
            SNOW WHEELING!!! well looks like i got to start upgrading REAL quick. who knows the hook up on setting up my gears?

I can help you set up your 9" gears, its not too hard. I can probably borrow the tools from a buddy of mine. I've never done a 44 and don't want to screw that up. I've done 2 9" rears now (mine and my dad's hotrod) so I'm pretty confident in that process.
            1970 Bronco
            My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by tankedbroncolady
              So is it safe to say this is going to happen on June 25/26/27?

I would like us to pick a yearly date (2 weeks before or more of any holiday) That way maybe some year I could go for more than a weekend
              Originally posted by TBS-POPS
              After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

I would like to go on June 25,26,27 but have plans, so if any one wants to go on the 18,19,20 I'm game
                1971 BRONCO, 89 5.0 HO, NP435, D20, D44 CTM Superior Detroit , Currie big bearing housing 31 spline Detroit

Comment

• Re: The **OFFICIAL** 3rd Annual "Broncos on the Con" June 25, 26, 27

Voting poll was a solid June 25, 26, 27 . So the dates are set! If you cant make it sorry about that.
                  “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

Now all we need to do is wait 5 months.
                    Last edited by Rockbronco67; 01-29-2010, 07:39 AM.

Comment

24th and 25th submitted for vacation approval! Now to make the fix/upgrade list. I'm going to be looking for hydroassist.

Comment

Now all i have to do is finish my disc brake conversion on the 14 bolt. I hope 5 months is enough time! ;-) At the pase I work it might be close!
                        WT 4x4
                        91' One Ton Bronco
                        1971 Bronco
                        9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

Originally posted by dblue351 View Post
                          Now all i have to do is finish my disc brake conversion on the 14 bolt. I hope 5 months is enough time! ;-) At the pase I work it might be close!

Freaking slacker... I can see your vagenis all the way from here...lol
                          “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” TJ

Comment

That weekend should work for me... I'll keep it on the back burner and try not to schedule anything else around then.
                            1970 Bronco
                            My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
                              That weekend should work for me... I'll keep it on the back burner and try not to schedule anything else around then.

Wow, that sounds convinsing...

Comment

Ditto Carl. also should we start another thread since the date is set? start planning a mid point base camp? Maybe around Lil' Sluice somewhere since it looks like it wont be there next year?
                                68 Slightly modified
                                67 LUBR once again
                                61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Working...
                                X