X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The **OFFICIAL** 3rd Annual "Broncos on the Con" June 25, 26, 27

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
    I say that everyone going in on thursday should camp at ellis again then make it to the lake friday when the friday group rolls up to the trail.
    Not a bad idea grasshopper
    68 Slightly modified
    67 LUBR once again
    61 Willy Wagon

Comment

I prefer to set up camp once. I will probably go all the way in to Buck to set up....then let the drinking begin!!!

Rick, what time are you leaving Sac thursday morning? If I can get up there early enough, I'll cruise in with you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
        I prefer to set up camp once. I will probably go all the way in to Buck to set up....then let the drinking begin!!!

Rick, what time are you leaving Sac thursday morning? If I can get up there early enough, I'll cruise in with you guys.
        I'm an early guy, I will check with Aaron. I would say 8, you could come up Wed eve and stay if you want/need.....
        68 Slightly modified
        67 LUBR once again
        61 Willy Wagon

Comment

I want to go early also. Let me know where to meet Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockbronco67 View Post
            I want to go early also. Let me know where to meet Thursday.
            Cool Matt, an early start for a great weekend!
            68 Slightly modified
            67 LUBR once again
            61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by Broncrick View Post
              I'm an early guy, I will check with Aaron. I would say 8, .....
              crap, 8am...carry the two....minus this... squareroot.........THATS 4 AM!
              {o===o}
              Originally posted by TBS-POPS
              EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
              Originally posted by CityHick
              I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
                crap, 8am...carry the two....minus this... squareroot.........THATS 4 AM!
                Your not four hours away dude! maybe an hour, traffic is going to your area, not here
                68 Slightly modified
                67 LUBR once again
                61 Willy Wagon

Comment

you guys talking 8am thursday?, I usually leave Vallejo 4-5ish, get to the dam at 8ish(but on fridays, less food, poop-bags, and drinks to have to pack) I could go up on thursday afternoon, but that means more of all those supplies, and being one day dirtier when I finally do get to the lake.
                  Yes, It's a Jeep, Can't we all just get along?
                  35s,44s locked,102:1 blah, blah, blah. I'll upgrade whatever breaks next, something will, I am sure, hopefully it's something cheap.

Comment

I will see what I can do, would like to go in on Thursday but the wife is working, will see if I can get some assistance with the kiddies.
                    If I cant, when is the crew meeting up on Friday? I have never been before and would like to go in with a group....I will be trailering.

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

I may have to go in Friday 8 a.m.
                      KK6DAD
                      70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

I will probably get to loon Thurs afternoon and head in Fri morning. I think for 2008 we didn't start at the damn till like 10am but still rolled into Buck in the early afternoon and we weren't in a hurry at all. We did take the slabs to bypass big sluice.

Comment

Originally posted by gddyap View Post
                          I will probably get to loon Thurs afternoon and head in Fri morning. I think for 2008 we didn't start at the damn till like 10am but still rolled into Buck in the early afternoon and we weren't in a hurry at all. We did take the slabs to bypass big sluice.
                          Yup.. i was your biggest hold up.(power steering trouble) thanks for your help. seems we still got to Buck on a pretty good time even spending a bit at the box for awhile.

A
                          KK6DAD
                          70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Is it June yet?

Comment

Im leaving Dublin (less than 4 hours from the con) on thurday morning and plan on wheeling to ellis and staying the night there. then friday morning take off to the lake and stay there until sunday and I'll figure out what way im going out.

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
                              Is it June yet?
                              slow down there turbo. i still need to add some parts!
                              {o===o}
                              Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                              EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                              Originally posted by CityHick
                              I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

I'm swithing to a "Maybe".
                                There is an event I always go to at the Hammers and this year it was moved to the Rubicon around the same time frame. I might be one the trail and swing in to say hi though.
                                Mark Harris
                                71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Working...
                                X