X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The **OFFICIAL** 3rd Annual "Broncos on the Con" June 25, 26, 27

Originally posted by 69crawler View Post
    I don't think I'm making it this year. Don't laugh - 30 year grammer school reunion.
    DUDE!! Next your going to tell us your buying a Prius and moving to the Castro!! Whats next?? Swapping out your chevy for a 455 Olds???I would have lied and said I am going in for a brain transplant before addmiting to a grammer school reunion........
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Remembering who I hung with in 8th grade? couldnt if I tried
      68 Slightly modified
      67 LUBR once again
      61 Willy Wagon

Comment

So.. who's going through, and who is camping at buck? The Springs? Ellis? I'd like to go through, but I am not looking forward to driving all the way around when I get out the other side, maybe camp buck friday, go out to cadillac hill and back to buck sat. and back out to the dam sunday? anyone got any good Ideas?
        Yes, It's a Jeep, Can't we all just get along?
        35s,44s locked,102:1 blah, blah, blah. I'll upgrade whatever breaks next, something will, I am sure, hopefully it's something cheap.

Comment

Remembering who I hung with in 8th grade? couldnt if I tried
          I am still friends with one guy I hung out with in 8th Grade, and a couple others from High school.
          35s,44s locked,102:1 blah, blah, blah. I'll upgrade whatever breaks next, something will, I am sure, hopefully it's something cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Franked View Post
            So.. who's going through, and who is camping at buck? The Springs? Ellis? I'd like to go through, but I am not looking forward to driving all the way around when I get out the other side, maybe camp buck friday, go out to cadillac hill and back to buck sat. and back out to the dam sunday? anyone got any good Ideas?
            If I go, I want to go all the way through. I actually really enjoy the drive out the other side, down the west shore of Tahoe, around Emerald Bay, etc. I just budget that into my total trip travel time - and in years past when riding as a passenger we'd usually camp at Buck Lake (not Buck Island) for a night or two after the 'con. My rig drives pretty nice on the highway, and is street legal...
            1970 Bronco
            My build thread

Comment

I plan on going all the way.
              1971 BRONCO, 89 5.0 HO, NP435, D20, D44 CTM Superior Detroit , Currie big bearing housing 31 spline Detroit

Comment

I really want to go through even if it's a long drive around.

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

I am going in thursday and staying at Buck. Then do day trips from there.

Comment

Originally posted by rockbronco67 View Post
                    i am going in thursday and staying at buck. Then do day trips from there.
                    x2.

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
                      x2.
                      x3
                      WT 4x4
                      91' One Ton Bronco
                      1971 Bronco
                      9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
                        DUDE!! Next your going to tell us your buying a Prius and moving ...chevy for a 455 Olds???......I would have lied ..
                        Damn Pops...that’s some funny shiet...we had to hike across the city landfill to get to our grammar school...I can't remember due to the heavy metal poisoning...
                        Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

Alright dammit, x5 for Buck.
                          67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
                          69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
                          69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
                          79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
                          67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Down for buck. but if we are all that way why not sat night get to the campgrounds. Then sunday morning get through cadillac and spend the rest of the day getting home
                            {o===o}
                            Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                            EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                            Originally posted by CityHick
                            I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Alright dammit, x5 for Buck
                              i was waiting for that.

Comment

Down for buck. but if we are all that way why not sat night get to the campgrounds. Then sunday morning get through cadillac and spend the rest of the day getting home
                                I guess that sounds like a plan, that's what I did the first time in 08. i was planning on going in friday morning.I'm not sure what Randy has planned Save me a camp spot!

Comment

Working...
                                X