X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Morning

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
    What did you run for a dome light? Been thinking a few interior lights might be nice in my rig lately
    Although not my post, but I'm using some "ricer" LED "accent" lights. The are ~6" long weather proof, plastic, on a hinge and found at Kragen....

my $.02.
    '88 347 roller, Exploder EFI, WH Shorties, NP435, twin stick D-20 with Tera lows, 44 4:56's w/ARB chromos and CTMs, 9" Detroit, cust dash, wiring and STILL ALMOST "DONE"!...

Comment

I always thought about running the underhood light from a 90 chevy truck. It is on a pull out real that is about ten feet long. Would make for a nice drop light if you ever needed to do a repair after dark.

Back on topic. Good morning, and it is a day of honeydo's. Bronco time was yesterday.
      Marc D.
      If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
        Happy Saturday !!! Off to Lancaster to check out a motorhome a friend of a friend has for sale at a very good $$$. gonna be a long day!! Later
        I just hate finding a deal thats just too good to pass up sooooo,,, somthing new to haul the bronco with on away weekends...
        Attached Files
        72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
        BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
        RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

I want one
          Originally posted by TBS-POPS
          After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

I found a small LED license plate light at the local farm implement store so usin one for a dome light, well something that lights up the cooler..... and one above the license plate.

Comment

I just hate finding a deal thats just too good to pass up sooooo,,, somthing new to haul the bronco with on away weekends...
              that looks awesome POPS!!!!
              KK6DAD
              70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Are you sure you can drive that Jeff?
                {o===o}
                Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                Originally posted by CityHick
                I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqLG7bVA-dk
                  1970 Bronco
                  My build thread

Comment

Needs full width axles...
                    2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
                    1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
                    2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

That's BS! You call those pics???? Let's see the stabbin' cabin', kitchen, keggerator, cockpit, etc! C'mon man, don't be a tease! LOL... Look's awesome Jeff!
                      sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

Hey Marc, like this.
                        Attached Files
                        67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
                        69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
                        69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
                        79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
                        67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Originally posted by 69crawler View Post
                          Hey Marc, like this.
                          That is the one. When I was in New Mexico I turned my 90 chevy daily driver into a dirt track bomber race truck and I left the light under the hood to work on the engine in the pits. I should have removed it when I gave the truck to my buddy when I moved out here.
                          Marc D.
                          If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

'Tis a great day, Friday for me and I finally got my EB registered and insured for the first time since buyin it and tearin it down the same day 9 years ago......

Oh well, 9 years of blood, sweat and beers not to mention procrastination! Time to get off this black box and back at it so we can roll it out of the shop this weekend!

Comment

Friday! and still employed
                              68 Slightly modified
                              67 LUBR once again
                              61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by Broncrick View Post
                                Friday! and still employed
                                Yeah man!
                                sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

Working...
                                X