This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning

Thought I would start this just to say GOOD MORNING YA'LL. POPS Eggs o/m, hash browns, summer sausage here, yummy!!!
    Last edited by TBS-POPS; 10-13-2007, 07:08 AM.
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Good morning to you too! It's coffee and cinnamon raisin bread time. Mmmmmmm.

Comment

Yup its a fine morning, just arranged a major parts run up to North/Central Alberta, will disclose my score when all parts are in my possession.

Now off to my job interview, heres hoping my morning gets even better!??!?!

Comment

Worked last night, So Coors Light here
        68 Slightly modified
        67 LUBR once again
        61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Top of the mornin to YA, on the third cup of coffee and ready to hit the garage and start wrenchin on the Bronco!

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
            Thought I would start this just to say GOOD MORNING YA'LL. POPS Eggs o/m, hash browns, summer sausage here, yummy!!!

Is the sun up at 6:31? Sounds like a great breakfast. Cocoa pebbles and coffee for me. 2 kids arguing, wife making plans for me without letting me know first and no money to buy parts for the EB. Wo is me
            Off to a soccer game in 30 and back home to find something to work on in the garage.

It's all good in the neighborhood.
            Jeff
            Vacaville, Ca
            67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Chick fil a for breakfast.. Off to soccer games... 1 o'clock now time for Corona..

A
              KK6DAD
              70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Didn't even stop at the computer this morning. Went straight out into the garage. Cage is all welded up except for the gussets. Been a good day so far. Hopefully it will be painted, and installed tonight. Then onto the other ton of stuff still left to do on the thing.
                Marc D.
                If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

I'm at work so this morning it was coffee and a medical call to a womans house with WAY too many cats! I start my vacation tomorow so I MIGHT actually get to finish the lift and chase the bugs out of the new harness!
                  73' balanced .060 302, NP435, 1"BL, 2 1/2 "pops" susp lift and more to come!!

Comment

Originally posted by Broncrick View Post
                    Worked last night, So Coors Light here
                    Nothing like the breakfast of champions after a hard nights work.
                    T
                    1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Good morning fellow broncoheads! slept in till 6:30, little woman served breakfast in bed,life is good....HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!
                      72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

Comment

Good morning fellow broncoheads! slept in till 6:30, little woman served breakfast in bed,life is good....HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!
                        Rub it in now. My wife has been in Greece for two weeks, but she will be home tonight.
                        Marc D.

Comment

You better have that list of HONEY-DO'S done she left you!!!!!I dont want to here that your on BRONCO RESTRICTION!!!

Comment

You better have that list of HONEY-DO'S done she left you!!!!!I dont want to here that your on BRONCO RESTRICTION!!!
                            I'm doing the list today.

I just got done cleaning up all the bronco stuff from in the driveway, an now I'm off to do the yard. After that, it is the inside of the house. There is a benifit to having a 806 sq. ft. house. Shouldn't take all that long. I just wish I had finished the bronco before she got home. Oh well, I will just have to work on it while she is at work. Progress will slow down now.
                            Marc D.

Comment

Good morni'n y'all. have a great day!!! POPS

Comment

Working...
                              X