This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Morning

Mornin all. Heading out for one last pheasant hunt. Sure is cold.
    Vacaville, Ca
    67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Morning! one more day to go....
      68 Slightly modified
      67 LUBR once again
      61 Willy Wagon

Comment

my last scheduled shift starts in 3 hours, find out then if I gettin more OT hours on friday.

But got a 'date' for beers with a cute redhead Friday nite then UFC Sat night to watch GSP show the world that he really is the best pound for pound fighter in the world in his fight vs BJ Penn.
        Last edited by PhantomEB; 01-29-2009, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Gonna be a good fight. I sense a little Canadian pride here. Your boy better be careful, Penn is a dangerous man.
          1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

To bad Penn's arrogance outweighs his skill. In the past he has been sloppy when it comes to prep and training. I have a feeling Rush is going to hand Penn his arse in this one. I like to show American Pride in most cases but I just can't seem to like Penn for some reason. Sure wish Hughes would get his act back together. Of course I wish I could watch this fight too. Who else is on the card?
            Vacaville, Ca
            67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

I'm with you on just not liking Penn for some reason. He just bugs me for some reason. But he has definitely got his sh*t together with his training and preparing for fights lately. I really like GSP, but this is going to be a tough fight. It could either way. I think if it goes beyond the second round, Penn will get him.

Comment

Pics of the dogs doing their thang this mornin.
                Don'y know if this pic is large enough to see it but the Weimars eyes are really intense.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by seahawkfan; 01-29-2009, 07:40 PM.
                Vacaville, Ca

Comment

That Weim is a sweet looking dog. My Vizsla points like its going out of style and is very birdy, but deathly afraid of the bang of a gun. I probably should have worked on that with him when he was a pup - now at nearly 5 I don't think there's any hope of making him a hunter!
                  1970 Bronco
                  My build thread

Comment

Sure there is. I have broken a few gun shy dogs of their fear before.
                    Last edited by seahawkfan; 01-29-2009, 09:00 PM.
                    Vacaville, Ca

Comment

I disagree, GSP is gonna take him in the third round since hes more of a grappler than BJ is.

Got my 8 hours OT guaranteed for friday and was asked to do Sat as well.....

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP9QO_dAuMk

Link to video of this mornings hunt. Never put anything on youtube so I would try it.
                        Vacaville, Ca

Comment

Hey, I didn't know it puts it right here. Nifty. I guess you lose some quality and some of the picture though. There was actually a double point going on and 2 birds came up and 2 birds went down.
                          Sorry if it offended any non-hunters.
                          Vacaville, Ca

Comment

Two dogs, two points, two birds, two shots and two kills. It doesn't get any better than that!

Comment

WELL.... that was fun. Got sent home 15 min after I showed up due to lack of work.

Oh well, my day immediately improved the minute I saw the cutie and she goes in front of everyone, I'll text ya later about the movie or beers. The guys were all lookin at me with WTF looks on their faces. I winked at the girl, she giggles and I just replied thats the way I roll now, boys.... lifes too short!

Now I enjoying Rotten Ronnies before I hit the pillows again.
                              Last edited by PhantomEB; 01-30-2009, 05:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
                                Two dogs, two points, two birds, two shots and two kills. It doesn't get any better than that!
                                That is a very cool video to see the dogs working. I know that I'd have to take my dog for an hour's run before he could concentrate like that... however he definitely has been finding birds lately.

Thanks for sharing!
                                1970 Bronco
                                My build thread

Comment

Working...
                                X