This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by seahawkfan View Post
    Maybe you should take advice from someone who is still married.

I've been married 13 years.........this time
    Brad
    Chico, Ca.

Comment

• Happy Saturday to all!! Those going to Carnegie, have fun and be careful!! I'm off to move some project trucks to thier new home. (info and pics later) Have a great day!!
      72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
      BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
      RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by seahawkfan View Post
        Maybe you should take advice from someone who is still married.

Listen to her....key word..... listen. A marraige isn't easy and takes a lot of work from both of you. If it were easy everybody would be married. If it's worth keeping you both have some extra effort to put forth.
        I absoloutely agree with that! Marriage is one of the toughest things you'll ever have to figure out. Trust is HUGE and believe me I feel for you, but with all the shit we've been thru, we've made it thru 10 years together. Ask anyone who's been married for 50 years and they will ALL say it wasn't easy, but it was worth it! Besides, marriage isn't for sissies!
        73' balanced .060 302, NP435, 1"BL, 2 1/2 "pops" susp lift and more to come!!

Comment

• Well lets just say I told her I had an appointment to start Counselling and was just waiting on phone calls to view some rental places to give us some space and time...... want to hear what I got to listen to??? Dont matter, its not going to change anything.

Even better just how does any husband or wife accept being told that thier spouse barely could stand to see thier face? Needless to say, she went out with her family so I made a couple phone calls and did a last minute move into storage and am crashing on couches in an area of Canada I barely been to.

THANK GOD FOR WHEELERS who will put you and your pitty up despite only know you thru PMs or Board postings.

I think I will be heading back to Alberta debt free and 4G in pocket. She can take the truck and its damned payments!
          Last edited by PhantomEB; 12-13-2008, 10:40 PM.

Comment

• Woke up to SNOW on the ground today but it's all gone now
            Originally posted by TBS-POPS
            After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

• Good rainy,windy,cold monday morning y'all !!! got up early so I could start hitch hiking my way to work. Pops
              72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
              BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
              RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
                got up early so I could start hitch hiking my way to work. Pops
                Put a Blue tarp on the Bronco and you are good-to-go till the Tranny is rebuilt...
                Last edited by 904Bronco; 12-15-2008, 07:31 AM.
                2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
                1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
                2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

• Originally posted by 904Bronco View Post
                  Put a Blue tarp on the Bronco and you are good-to-go till the Tranny is rebuilt...
                  The old puss put a hard top on already
                  68 Slightly modified
                  67 LUBR once again
                  61 Willy Wagon

Comment

• Yup life is good once again, I did end up bookin it back to Alberta with the dog.

Never did realize til now how much she kind of did hold me down with her constant health problems or just wants the weekend to be 'relaxin' mode. Thats all fine and dandy but not EVERY weekend.

Get some shit straightened out here, and the shop furnace fired up again, I'll be back under the EB before long.

PERFECT wrenchin time as theres no less than 16" of snow everywhere and I hear another storm is coming!
                    Last edited by PhantomEB; 12-17-2008, 05:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PhantomEB View Post
                      Yup life is good once again, I did end up bookin it back to Alberta with the dog.

Never did realize til now how much she kind of did hold me down with her constant health problems or just wants the weekend to be 'relaxin' mode. Thats all fine and dandy but not EVERY weekend.

Get some shit straightened out here, and the shop furnace fired up again, I'll be back under the EB before long.

PERFECT wrenchin time as theres no less than 16" of snow everywhere and I hear another storm is coming!
                      Hang in there! COLD here (for Sacramento CA)
                      68 Slightly modified
                      67 LUBR once again
                      61 Willy Wagon

Comment

• A good woman will support you and help you be all you can be, a bad woman will hold you back.

You only live once, don't let anybody hold you back!
                        70 rebuilt 302, Edelbrock Performer intake and carb, C4, 20 w/aftermarket gears & HD output, D44 w/Power-lock, disks, 4:88, 9 in Detroit, PS, PB, winch, lights, rock bumpers, full cage, 3 1/2" WH lift, 2" body lift, IROK 37's, 23 gal tank

"70" CJ-5 ('58 frame, '70 tub, '72 running gear, '80 motor) 350 sbc, 5 1/2 in lift, 35's, PS, PB, full cage, lockers, 5.38's re-gear spring over going in soon.

And a bunch of other crap, some of them run.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sierra Backwoods View Post
                          Words to live by!
                          1970 Bronco
                          My build thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Sierra Backwoods View Post
                            A good woman will support you and help you be all you can be, a bad woman will hold you back.

Amen Brother. Amen
                            1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

• Good Morning all, Early morning here, someone with chest pain at the Bus stop
                              32 degrees in Palo Alto this morning....
                              2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
                              1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
                              2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

• 30 in Livermore and a pretty good sheet of ice on the windshield around 5:00am for me this AM. I need a 3 car garage... 2 stalls for the Bronco and one for the daily driver!
                                1970 Bronco
                                My build thread

Comment

Working...
                                X