Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Sunday NFL morning to everyone. Have fun watching the games today fellas! My Steelers are playing in the Sunday Night game!

Comment

Good morning!! Working today, so can't watch the 9ers, don't know if I even want to anymore The wife has been a Steelers fan since the 70s and I've been a 9ers fan since high school in the 60s.

Comment

Good Morning Went to work for a few Hrs. home showered takeing mother inlaw to breakfast for her 2 weeks she retires from Safeway she can't wait
        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
        After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Originally posted by seahawkfan View Post
          Then off to work to engrave some flashlights for some CB guys.
          Post some pic Maybe some nor-Cal Bronco Brothers woukd like some too

Brian
          Originally posted by TBS-POPS
          After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Morning all. All ready been out in the garage. Got the seats, center concole, harnesses installed, and the ignition wiring hooked back up. Hopefully today the bronco will be drivable again.
            Marc D.
            If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Brian View Post
              Post some pic Maybe some nor-Cal Bronco Brothers woukd like some too

Brian
              Will do once they are done.
              Vacaville, Ca
              67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Oooooo, Monday morning. Yuck.San Jose today. I want to go back to bed!!!! Morni'n A
                Last edited by TBS-POPS; 10-22-2007, 04:32 AM.
                72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Still tryin to wake up after a real long day that started Saturday at noon and ended sunday night at 8:30pm (LOOOOONG DAY). Got home Sunday morn At about 9:00am and had to take the wifes dog to the vet. Waited a couple of hours to find out he had to be put down. Hard day for the little lady .
                  Lets see, Eat, clean bathroom, drop off drycleaning, buy more tube, work on truck. Maybe I can put off the bathroom.
                  See you guys on Saturday
                  1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

lessee, Up at 6 to make breakfast so the wifey actually eats something before school and I actually got to get online for a "couple seconds" because the yard monsters slept in and the house was quiet-3 hours later I'm still at it!
                    Maybe when they go down for the noon nap, I can get some wrench time in.............
                    73' balanced .060 302, NP435, 1"BL, 2 1/2 "pops" susp lift and more to come!!

Comment

Hey ya'll, Morni'n. Fresno yesterday, S.F. today, OH YEA!!! Have a great day!!!!!!
                      72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

Comment

Morning all. Up for the same old 6:30-3. Might climb some poles, might not, might just play with the underground stuff.
                        Marc D.
                        If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Up at 830 woohoo, Amish bread and coffee for breakfast. Going to see the chiropractor in a few. Lazy day.
                          Vacaville, Ca
                          67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Up at 830 woohoo, Amish bread and coffee for breakfast. Going to see the chiropractor in a few. Lazy day.
                            8:30,Damn... Half the days gone!!!!

Comment

What the heck is "Amish Bread"?
                              Brad
                              Chico, Ca.

Comment

I think its made by a guy in a "flathat" who has a "wierdbeard"!
                                73' balanced .060 302, NP435, 1"BL, 2 1/2 "pops" susp lift and more to come!!

Comment

Working...
                                X