6-2 every day..
    A
    6-5 daily except for Fri, 6-2
    68 Slightly modified
    67 LUBR once again
    61 Willy Wagon

Comment

A couple Ho Ho's before bed!
      Hell my wife would kill me if I just brought up the idea of one Ho before bed
      I work this weekend and then on vacation for 4 weeks, Going to Fordyce Monday to Thursday with my son in law and some retired cops with jeeps.

Comment

Good morni'n y'all. Off early to look at a couple of Broncos. Hope to add at least one more to the Jeffs Bronco yard. Anyways get your coffee and have a great day.
        72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
        BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
        RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Post them pics POPS!!!! Letssee what you come home with!!!
          Relativity: Where ever you go, there you are.

Comment

Good Morning. Got my coffee, dose of Broncos, now time to work on the house.
            302, edelbrock heads, roller rockers, intake, sanderson shorty headers,

Comment

Good morning... Another 3-day weekend for me. Today's project: Primer. Oh yeah, yard work too.
              If I hussle I may be ready to shoot some more orange before too much longer.

Tony
              1970 Bronco
              My build thread

Comment

Just woke up and started my 19 hour OT shift. The Fall time change sux.
                Tony
                1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Morni'n Ya'll... wow, busy w/e chasin' bronco parts!!! Madera on sat. for a 68 project for son-in-law, Chico on sun. for axles for son. I'm tired of drivi'n but looks like back in the big rig to San Jose and Watsonville today... UGHHH!!! Oh well, I owe,I owe, so off to work I go!!! Have a great day!!!! POPS
                  72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

Comment

Morni'n ya'll! have a broncin nice day!!!

Comment

Thanks Pops.. I'm movin a little slow this morning..

A
                      KK6DAD
                      70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Only if you insist.

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
                        Morni'n ya'll! have a broncin nice day!!!
                        Marc D.
                        If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Its nice to start my first 1/2hour of work looking at Broncos.
                          302, edelbrock heads, roller rockers, intake, sanderson shorty headers,

Comment

Morning all! Up at 6:00 to play Mr. Mom today.

Comment

Morning all. Little chill in the air, think I'm goin back to bed. Wake up when it's a little warmer.
                              1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Gettin 1 kid off to school and taking the other to the chiropractor with me. Hopefully I will be able to walk upright again this afternoon. Need to be able to put the wiring harness, power brake setup, fuel lines, brake lines and dash in. They're just sitting in the back of the rig lookin purty now.

Good day all.

Jeff
                                Vacaville, Ca
                                67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Working...
                                X