Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morni'n y'all!!! Coffee, Muffin and off to Fresno today... Easy to find the way, just have to follow Patricks MUD trail!!! Have a Bronc'n day!!!!!! POPS
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

I had to get up 15 minutes early because some numb nutt was running a jack hammer at 6:45. I asked him if he forgot to set his watch back.
      Last edited by Formerjughead; 11-08-2007, 12:54 PM.
      Brad
      Chico, Ca.

Comment

Spent the last 2 hours on the phone with some dude in India tryin to figure out why my Dishnetwork service is all jacked up . Such bullsh#t. He couldn't help , called back 1/2 hour later, got a chick in Dallas, was off the phone and good to go in 20 mins .
        Good freakin morning ya all .
        1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Morni'n Bronco peeps!!!! Trash to the dump, then it's a three Bronco work day... Little stupid stuff on mine and more pressure washing. Figure out what broke in Trailbounds rear end(besides my foot) and body off and drivetrain out of Treethumpers new ride. should be a fun day!!! POPS
          72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

Comment

On my up to Red Bluff to pick up my son. A good morning for a drive in the beast; hope he brought a jacket.
            Brad
            Chico, Ca.

Comment

Happy sunday morning to you all!!! well, got 2 out of three broncos worked on yesterday. and yes, the one that didnt get touched was mine oh well maybe today... have a great day bronco peeps... POPS

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
                Happy sunday morning to you all!!! well, got 2 out of three broncos worked on yesterday. and yes, the one that didnt get touched was mine oh well maybe today... have a great day bronco peeps... POPS
                Sorry to hear about your broncos luck. Hopefully today will be better for it. I'm off to do some parts swapping, and giving, this afternoon.
                Marc D.
                If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Good morning everyone. I just spent 28 hours on the road driving from Fresno to Colorado Springs the past 2 days. Boy am I tired. I drove right past Moab, UT and all I could do was watch all of the rigs go by. I'll be here for the next week and half. Ya'll have fun working on your Broncos!
                  Last edited by crawlin68; 11-11-2007, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
                    Good morning everyone. I just spent 28 hours on the road driving from Fresno to Colorado Springs the past 2 days. Boy am I tired. I drove right past Moab, UT and all I could do was watch all of the rigs go by. I'll be here for the next week and half. Ya'll have fun working on your Broncos!
                    So, did you call Joe Lougee and set up some school time at his place? He lives out in Falcon.
                    Marc D.

Comment

• Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
                      Make sure you go downtown to Judge Baldwins and a few other microbrews. Baldwins has awesome yards of beer and "Super Nachos". If the weather sucks...wait a few minutes. It will change. There is a race track just south of town that I think is having a rock crawlin competition this weekend too.

Jeff
                      Vacaville, Ca
                      67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

• Good morning and Happy Vetrans Day to all. Off to San Jose today. Have a great day!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
                          Good morning and Happy Vetrans Day to all. Off to San Jose today. Have a great day!!!
                          What Pops said except the part about San Jose. Today is a day with the wife. Should be a good day.
                          Marc D.

Comment

• Morning all .
                            A little B Fast and back to streching my wheel wells.
                            Have fun in San Jose with that big rig pops
                            1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

• Mornin'!! Up @ 0530 and off to Mendota from Bakersfield.
                              Be safe!
                              TB
                              73' balanced .060 302, NP435, 1"BL, 2 1/2 "pops" susp lift and more to come!!

Comment

• Morning, west coasters!
                                Are you going to pull those pistols or whistle dixie?

Comment

Working...
                                X