Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Programed I guess... Plus I couldn't take the old womans snoring anymore!!!
    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

• Must.....find.......coffee........................
      Good mornig everybody!
      73' balanced .060 302, NP435, 1"BL, 2 1/2 "pops" susp lift and more to come!!

Comment

• Mornin all... Just spent 10 minutes blowin fabrication soot out of the nose, real pleasant. Big ole plate of scrambled hash browns and get ready for work. Enjoy the bird.
        1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

• Wifes workin in the ER today so it's me and the kids. Grabbin stuff for one more Turkey hunt tomorrow morn while drinkin my 2nd cup o joe. Think the kids and I will try to put in my brake lines today. Have a good one everybody.
          Vacaville, Ca
          67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

• Good Morning! The Brat and I are off to work. I guess you guys are sleeping in

Comment

• Well I was at work at 5:00 am done for the day off to pick-n-pull looking for some parts.

Brian
              Originally posted by TBS-POPS
              After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

• Just sitting in the Portland Airport.. Come on Southwest.. get us home..

A
                KK6DAD
                70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

• Yup, slept in today.AMAZING...Off today,HUMMMMMM what to do????? Work on the bronco yipeeeeeee!!!
                  72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

Comment

• I'm just hanging out with the parents in Idaho for the next four days. Cold up here. 18 degrees this morning, and yesterday only got up to 37. I need more layers.
                    Marc D.
                    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

• I was up early and made a trip to Pick-N-Pull. Man there was a lot of people there!! Took me an hour to stand in line just pay for my parts. Still a lot fun treasure hunting though! Didn't find the nodular "N" case that was hunting for though.

Comment

• Morni'n ya'll.. Baby shower for trialbounds bun in the oven type expectant in about a month unborn child today... any excuse for a party I guess.. Oh well. No Bronco fun today.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
                          Morni'n ya'll.. Baby shower for trialbounds bun in the oven type expectant in about a month unborn child today... any excuse for a party I guess.. Oh well. No Bronco fun today.

Isn't the more comon nomenclature for that apparatus : "grandchild" ?
                          Brad
                          Chico, Ca.

Comment

• Just got up at 8:30.. Ohh its good to sleep in my own bed.. Coffee for breakfast today..

A
                            KK6DAD
                            70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

• Its a FINE morning, 10 30 I finally drag my ass out of bed and the bride got some work seminar all weekend so I just gonna fidget around, doing this and that at the condo then groceries before I head over to do some welding now I got a fresh batch of consumables for the Miller.

Comment

• Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
                                I was up early and made a trip to Pick-N-Pull. Man there was a lot of people there!! Took me an hour to stand in line just pay for my parts. Still a lot fun treasure hunting though! Didn't find the nodular "N" case that was hunting for though.
                                So does this mean you are going through with Mog-Nine rear?
                                69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

Working...
                                X