This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by highlander View Post
    So does this mean you are going through with Mog-Nine rear?
    Hmmmmmm.....I don't know what you are talking about.

Comment

• Somebody needs to go Rockwells so Crawling can have something else to work on

FM <><
      72EB, one-ton fab project that will never end

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love.
      1 Cor 16:13-14

Comment

• Originally posted by Familyman View Post
        Somebody needs to go Rockwells so Crawling can have something else to work on

FM <><
        I think you should volunteer! I know where there is a set of Rockwells just waiting for you to come pick them up.

Comment

• Morni'n ya'll... gonna go cook up some grub for bfast...HMMM think'n eggs,hashbrowns w/onions,summer sausage,OJ, toast....SEE YA!!!!!!
          72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
          BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
          RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
            Morni'n ya'll... gonna go cook up some grub for bfast...HMMM think'n eggs,hashbrowns w/onions,summer sausage,OJ, toast....SEE YA!!!!!!
            Sounds good! I'll be right there!!!

Comment

• hmmmm bacon.. yup....hashbrowns.... yup...... onions.... yup..... wheres the freakin eggs!

Guess I just have a beer on this fine Sunday morning, play with some electrical outlet and figure out why it aint working.....reminder to self: turn the breaker off this time, we cant afford the 110 dollar electrician bill.

Comment

• Originally posted by highlander View Post
                So does this mean you are going through with Mog-Nine rear?
                Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
                Hmmmmmm.....I don't know what you are talking about.
                Originally posted by Familyman View Post
                Somebody needs to go Rockwells so Crawling can have something else to work on

FM <><
                Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
                I think you should volunteer! I know where there is a set of Rockwells just waiting for you to come pick them up.
                Ahhemm.........
                Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 at Buck Island 6/25/11
                I can do that so much better myself..........1, 2, 3 GOODNIGHT!!!

Comment

• Good morning all!!! A good nites rest and most of the swelling has gone down... Going back to Salinas today, but I'm definetly not going through Morgan Hill!!!!!Dont think the body can take any more abuse from our resident CHP!! lol Wish me luck!! POPS
                  72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

Comment

Good morning all!!! A good nites rest and most of the swelling has gone down... Going back to Salinas today, but I'm definetly not going through Morgan Hill!!!!!Dont think the body can take any more abuse from our resident CHP!! lol Wish me luck!! POPS
                    I Bet you'll be back for more

Comment

• Prob.... Really kinda enjoyed it!!

Comment

Prob.... Really kinda enjoyed it!!
                        I KNEW IT!!!!!

Comment

• Yaeh,Yeah, Yeah, Mr. Knowitall!!! Off to S.F. today. Have a good day peeps!!!! POPS

Comment

• IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!YIPPEEEEEE!!!!! Off to Petaluma today with a few stops in between. Hope everybody has a great day!!! POPS

Comment

• Yep... Happy Friday to all. Off to Salida tomorrow for the opening of 4whell parts so I can get a free towstrap.
                              302, edelbrock heads, roller rockers, intake, sanderson shorty headers,

Comment

• Originally posted by buknbronco View Post
                                Yep... Happy Friday to all. Off to Salida tomorrow for the opening of 4whell parts so I can get a free towstrap.
                                Hey, I need a tow strap. What do you have to do to get one?

Comment

Working...
                                X