Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mmmmmmm i'll swing by this afternoon..
    A
    KK6DAD
    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

• G-day boys! So A, what are you doing at Sillys? Inquiring minds what to know.

Comment

• ah friday, busy busy friday. the wife and are gonna go to home depot maybe bed bath and beyond i don't know if we'll have time.
        72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

• Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
          G-day boys! So A, what are you doing at Sillys? Inquiring minds what to know.
          Using his Plasma cutter for my BC quarters. I should hopefully get them on this weekend. Bed rails next.
          A
          KK6DAD
          70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

• Sucks to be me but hell whatever pays for the Christmas presents, eh. Doing a 4.5 susp lift on a YJ today..... SHOULD be an easy job.

Comment

• Rain means I go to work and get paid, but don't do any work. Makes for a really long day. Done with that, and now I'm cruising youtube. Check it out. Has some bronco content.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs_py...eature=related
              Marc D.
              If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

• Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
                Rain means I go to work and get paid, but don't do any work. Makes for a really long day. Done with that, and now I'm cruising youtube. Check it out. Has some bronco content.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs_py...eature=related
                That was a pretty cool video. Some good ol' Ford iron in there. The green Dodge sounded it was pack'n some big Mopar power!

Comment

• Ditto on the Dodge, prob a 440 wedge. I need to get one of those dryer vent intake hoses for Pops next party
                  68 Slightly modified
                  67 LUBR once again
                  61 Willy Wagon

Comment

• Morning all... just waiting for the coffee to get done.. Ummmmmm coffeeeee...
                    72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                    BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                    RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

• mmmmmmmm frosted flakes

Comment

• Originally posted by TRAILBOUND View Post
                        mmmmmmmm frosted flakes
                        What, no Cherrios? morning all
                        68 Slightly modified
                        67 LUBR once again
                        61 Willy Wagon

Comment

• Morning peeps,
                          Coffee and x-mas candy over here
                          302, edelbrock heads, roller rockers, intake, sanderson shorty headers,

Comment

• Coffee and bagles for me today. If I'm lucky, maybe even a little Bronco time time today.

Comment

• mornin yall, monday blaaaaaahhhhhhssssssss. I dont want to go to work mommy!!!
                              72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                              BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                              RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

• mondays are like a kick in the nuts, sept it last longer, and its not as fun. I think I'm actually out of cheerios.

Comment

Working...
                                X