• Show
Clear All

Morning Jeff, been at working since 5:30
    Rick-
    68 Slightly modified
    67 LUBR once again
    61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Morni'n yall. Off to Salinas and Santa Cruz today. Have a great day!!! POPS
      72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
      BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
      RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

nice down there.. setting up the O.R. Here.

A
        KK6DAD
        70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Top of the morning to you boys. Coffee and a home made cinnamon roll for me. Enjoy your day!

Comment

Fixing a roof leak at work
            68 Slightly modified
            67 LUBR once again
            61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Just up. Gettin ready to do some more work on the roll cage before I head of to work. Morning all.
              1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

morni'n guys, off to the east bay today. hope it stays dry but weather man says different. Oakland is sooooo much fun in the rain!!! POPS
                72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

Comment

Up at 7 today. Have to get an early start.
                  Gonna let my son sit in the rig and make driving sounds while I install my fuel line and brake lines. Then off to work to engrave some flashlights for some CB guys.
                  Vacaville, Ca
                  67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

MORNING!
                    Pink Floyd out of the Ipod and a good old bowl of frosted flakes
                    Now time to Iron that shirts and make some Bronco $$$$$
                    {o===o}
                    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                    Originally posted by CityHick
                    I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

I love the smell of Pink Floyd in the morning!

Comment

Yeah, Nuthin's better than Dark Side of the Moon and a bowl of grape nuts!!!

Comment

Morni'n Y'all, and A.... easy day today, just Sac. and Modesto. Off early to go wheeli'n at hogan, maybe... pops

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
                            Morni'n Y'all, and A.... easy day today, just Sac. and Modesto. Off early to go wheeli'n at hogan, maybe... pops
                            Lucky bastard. I just have to stay here in Roseville, but I will get to work on the bronco tonight.
                            Marc D.
                            If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Back to the O.R. for me.. LaBou ham and cheese crassaunt for bfast.. Going to start on my quarters this weekend.
                              A
                              KK6DAD
                              70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Good Morning Broncoland!!!! Spent yesterday helping Inlaw side of family clean out the house of a Uncle that died a year ago. Hope I dont have that much CRAP when I go. We filled a 20yd dumpster and that was after we burned all the furniture!!! Back up to sonora today to pick up a few things I coudnt bring home yesterday then back home to mow our acre of lawn. busy day!!! Y'all have a GREAT DAY!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X