• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Morning

I hope this is the last rain.
    {o===o}
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
    Originally posted by CityHick
    I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

The newly refurbished, firm shifting auto trans in my daily driver now shifts hard enough to kick the ass end out sideways in turns in the rain now... Let's just say the twisty road up to my office was a little more "fun" to drive today...
      1970 Bronco
      My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
        I hope this is the last rain.
        I hope Not. I am tiard of hearing about a drought every year when most of the problem seems to be poor management of water systems.
        1969 EB, 88 Speed density EFI 302, HP D44 front w/ARB, Radius arm long arm, NP435, D20, D60 w/power lock rear, 4link rear with 4" stretch, Front and rear bumpers made by me.

Comment

Originally posted by sonicdonkey View Post
          i hope not. I am tired of hearing about a drought every year when most of the problem seems to be poor management of water systems.
          x2
          68 Slightly modified
          67 LUBR once again
          61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Most of the CA lakes are full. Shasta is at 1056.39 ft. 1067 ft is FULL.
            {o===o}
            EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....

Comment

Originally posted by SonicDonkey View Post
              I hope Not. I am tiard of hearing about a drought every year when most of the problem seems to be poor management of water systems.
              Ever since 2005 when they gave the new guy powers to the magical valves. Same time that the delta flood happened. He let too much water out in January thinking that there was going to be a huge rain until may. i think its starting to get better.
              {o===o}

Comment

Originally posted by SonicDonkey View Post
                Yeah, but that'll never change... Lobby in Socal is too big and they're too dumb to build any reservoirs of their own to catch all the flood water they get. I guess they're too busy avoiding the landslides.
                sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

Good Saturday morning all. At work at 5:30am today. Yeah me. LOL. I hope you all have a good day today! I need coffee!

Comment

Put 80 or so miles on the Bronco this am, a good drive out to Sheridan to meet with an upholstry guy that is going to make my full bikini top for the new cage. He has an EB in there now that he is working on, full interior, stock style, super clean, uncut, NICE Bronco.

Left her out of the garage today so I could get some more seat time later.
                    1969 EB, 88 Speed density EFI 302, HP D44 front w/ARB, Radius arm long arm, NP435, D20, D60 w/power lock rear, 4link rear with 4" stretch, Front and rear bumpers made by me.

Comment

Yard work and landscaping have consumed most of my day. Nothing like shoveling a yard of rocks around to get the blood pumping.

I'm thinking about a trip to Carnegie tomorrow with a friend for a shakedown run of sorts on his rig. Not sure what time but it would be cool to see a few Broncos out there. I'll be taking my EB and my buddy will be in a white FJ60 land cruiser. I'll update if our plans firm up for tomorrow.
                      1970 Bronco
                      My build thread

Comment

Got the oil cooler rebuilt and installed on the PSD today after overtorqueing an F'ing bolt in the oil cooler housing, snaping it off, running to the parts store for a replacement, drilling and removing busted bolt! I HATE it when I do that! Got the EGR delete kit mostly installed and intake set back in. New oil and fuel filter installed. Prob a full day tomorrow getting it all back together, flushing the cooling system and installing the new 4" magnaflow turbo back exhaust but should get it knocked out. As much as I love driving my Bronco everyday, it is starting to drag out hauling 4 kids in it and climbing my fat ass in and out of the back to strap and unstrap the tweeners... Still fun droppin' the hammer on that Q-jet though! Love that carb.
                        sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

Took my rig down to Stockton to have Chip do some mods. Nice to see Ghost again, and damn I want thet Shelby!
                          Cutting grass/cleaning pool,and some more roundup chit today
                          68 Slightly modified
                          67 LUBR once again
                          61 Willy Wagon

Comment

currently sitting in the motorhome,in the driveway,jacks down,generator running, ac on, satallite tv on, laptop on NCB. gotta make a dry run before blastoff,right???
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by TBS-POPS; 04-25-2010, 03:26 PM.
                            72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                            BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                            RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Pic #5 who's the HOTTIE ??
                              After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Brian View Post
                                Pic #5 who's the HOTTIE ??
                                The Chamber Maid!
                                72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                                BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                                RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X