This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Morning

Monin'... How the hell do I get my twins outta my bed at night so I can actually sleep?! It's been 16 F'ing months!... This walking zombie routine I've got going on is getting OLD!
    sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

Originally posted by Fungus232 View Post
      Monin'... How the hell do I get my twins outta my bed at night so I can actually sleep?! It's been 16 F'ing months!... This walking zombie routine I've got going on is getting OLD!
      Oh how I feel your pain.. My two boys get more room in my bed than I do
      75 sport 302 c4 full width 44 front 9 rear let the building begin

Comment

Atleast I had this to wake up to after some good rains last night...
        Attached Files

Comment

Thats terrible you have to live on the dumpy side of the island John. hope ya get a better place to stay. Oh BTW, Bite Me!!!
          72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
          BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
          RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

I'm with pops on that one.!!
            75 sport 302 c4 full width 44 front 9 rear let the building begin

Comment

Originally posted by TBS-POPS View Post
              Thats terrible you have to live on the dumpy side of the island John. hope ya get a better place to stay. Oh BTW, Bite Me!!!
              HA! Yeah, I promised Patrick some pics awhile back since he was givin' me some sheite about the move...

Comment

Happy Saturday !!! Off to Lancaster to check out a motorhome a friend of a friend has for sale at a very good $$$. gonna be a long day!! Later
                72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Fungus232 View Post
                  Atleast I had this to wake up to after some good rains last night...
                  Man does that look like heaven. Oh yeah..........

Comment

Was up at 3:30 when Shari took off for work, just waiting till I can start up the welder/grinder. Got get some work done before the rains. Morning all!
                    68 Slightly modified
                    67 LUBR once again
                    61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Morning to everyone from the North West

Originally posted by Broncrick View Post
                      Well today my current Co gives us our last paychecks. The new Co takes over the hotel @ 0001hrs wed. We will see how many of us have a job in the AM

Morning all!
                      How did this work out for ya. are you starting back at Square one ?
                      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                      After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Happy Saturday! For the first time in I don't know how long, I have nothing planned for my weekend. With the Bronco being my primary mode of transportation at the moment, I probably should not tackle any major bronco projects. The clouds blew in so I'm kinda thinking that a rent-a-car might be a good idea...
                        1970 Bronco
                        My build thread

Comment

I wanted to do some bronco stuff today but I dont think it is a good idea if it is going to rain soon.
                          Dam thats is a nice view fungus
                          {o===o}
                          Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                          EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                          Originally posted by CityHick
                          I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

We got the whole brake system tightened up and bled last night, windsheild frame braced to the cage and Dome light installed.

Headin out shortly to tie cage to the frame and do more small shit, 6 days to the test run!

Comment

Tanks in, now to run some hoses before the rain comes in
                              68 Slightly modified
                              67 LUBR once again
                              61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomEB View Post
                                We got the whole brake system tightened up and bled last night, windsheild frame braced to the cage and Dome light installed.

Headin out shortly to tie cage to the frame and do more small shit, 6 days to the test run!
                                What did you run for a dome light? Been thinking a few interior lights might be nice in my rig lately
                                1970 Bronco
                                My build thread

Comment

Working...
                                X