X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Morning

Originally posted by Bronco Brian View Post
    HAPPY FRIDAY ALL !!! And on vacation 9 days of no work and most of it will be Bronco time
    NICE! I am jealous. Git to it!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Brian View Post
      HAPPY FRIDAY ALL !!! And on vacation 9 days of no work and most of it will be Bronco time
      Yep, not sure why you're typin'... You oughtta be out gettin' greasy! Nice man! Enjoy.
      sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
        NICE! I am jealous. Git to it!
        Originally posted by Fungus232 View Post
        Yep, not sure why you're typin'... You oughtta be out gettin' greasy! Nice man! Enjoy.
        I was out making the deal for my new 5 speed
        Originally posted by TBS-POPS
        After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Well, worked on Justins 77 PU and got the 351m running out of the Chuckmobile... Its alive!!! Sounds like a real healthy motor!!!
          72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
          BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
          RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Wiring is almost done on the thing, never thought it would end! Still a few things that dont work but we think we ok to pass an inspection.

Still quite a few things on the to do list, gonna be one long month. Hell I am up in the middle of the night, shift starts in two hours, I should go sneak out and get another hour in!

Comment

Sounds good. I hate wiring. I'm in the process of redoing the headlight relay wiring harness.
              Good luck and remember, you have one month and 11 days.
              Marc D.
              If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Bronco time. 94 more days to get it ready.
                {o===o}
                Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                Originally posted by CityHick
                I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
                  Bronco time. 94 more days to get it ready.
                  Got those ARBs in yet??
                  X2 on Bronco time... that's what today's all about for me.
                  1970 Bronco
                  My build thread

Comment

Yeah and I need to have mine done and ready at least 2 weeks prior for test and tune runs.

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomEB View Post
                      Yeah and I need to have mine done and ready at least 2 weeks prior for test and tune runs.
                      C'mon Les, all this talk on FB about how much work you are getting done on the EB and no Pics! Whats up with that?

Im going to go drive mine now, dont know where, but Im going...Well, I will be stoping at a Starbucks somewhere near.
                      1969 EB, 88 Speed density EFI 302, HP D44 front w/ARB, Radius arm long arm, NP435, D20, D60 w/power lock rear, 4link rear with 4" stretch, Front and rear bumpers made by me.

Comment

Originally posted by SonicDonkey View Post
                        C'mon Les, all this talk on FB about how much work you are getting done on the EB and no Pics! Whats up with that?

Im going to go drive mine now, dont know where, but Im going...Well, I will be stoping at a Starbucks somewhere near.
                        I even drove mine today, and all I did to it was wire up my headlights. That justifies a test drive doesn't it? No death wobble today either.
                        Marc D.

Comment

That was a good around town drive. Even had a Placer county Sherrif follow me a few miles thru Roseville, thought for sure he was going to find some reason to pull me over but at the City of Citrus Heights sign he turned around.
                          1969 EB, 88 Speed density EFI 302, HP D44 front w/ARB, Radius arm long arm, NP435, D20, D60 w/power lock rear, 4link rear with 4" stretch, Front and rear bumpers made by me.

Comment

who wants pics of wiring? maybe when its all cleaned as I would like it to be shown off.

Comment

That was a good around town drive. Even had a Placer county Sherrif follow me a few miles thru Roseville, thought for sure he was going to find some reason to pull me over but at the City of Citrus Heights sign he turned around.
                              Only cops I saw today were busy with my neighbors having a dispute. Wish I would have been there when the guy push the lady down. Oh well, I guess that is why we have cops. I'm actually suprised she didn't kick his ass.
                              Marc D.

Comment

Good Morning, It is going to be a great day to do all things Bronco! See you are the gathering in Stockton.
                                2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
                                1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
                                2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Working...
                                X