X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Morning

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
    Not morning anymore but I was up at 7:00 AM on a sat.. (Thats a dam shock)
    Just checked out a car and applied for a loan. the bank will see how much I can finance. Fingers crossed. On a good note, I have a 756 credit score. All those bronco parts finally paid off. hopefully picking it up sometime next week.
    What kind of car you looking at?

Comment

Good luck Ryan... and don't leave us hanging on what kind of car you're looking at. My advice - make double payments if you can swing it!
      1970 Bronco
      My build thread

Comment

Hit Santa Fe at 1:30am, snowing this morning, should have brought pants, naaa
        68 Slightly modified
        67 LUBR once again
        61 Willy Wagon

Comment

01 stang with the 4.6. Double payments for sure. I wanted to do 36 mo financing to get the car paid off as soon possible but the guys figured it would only be $300 more for the 60 mo. So if there is one month where I need to save some cash I can
          {o===o}
          Originally posted by TBS-POPS
          EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
          Originally posted by CityHick
          I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Is that only 300 more total including the extended interest that will build over the extra 24 months.plus now you have the extra 24 months you will need to carry full coverage on the car . IMO it would have been better to go 36
            75 sport 302 c4 full width 44 front 9 rear let the building begin

Comment

I will be trying to get the car paid off as soon as possible. The rate I was quoted at for 36 and 60 months was 5.9%. I havent signed any papers yet it was Sat so monday morning they will review it and I will decide when they get back to me
              {o===o}
              EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....

Comment

Right on man. Mustang GTs may not be the fastest rides on the road but they are fun little cars. I sometimes miss my 06...
                1970 Bronco
                My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
                  Right on man. Mustang GTs may not be the fastest rides on the road but they are fun little cars. I sometimes miss my 06...
                  Here you go: Just some love to get you through the day
                  Attached Files
                  2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
                  1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
                  2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Originally posted by 904Bronco View Post
                    Here you go: Just some love to get you through the day
                    I forgot you had that Doug... nice ride!
                    If I ever own another Mustang it'll be one from the years of 65-69. My sister has a 66 coupe that pretty much just needs paint and final assembly... If she decides to part with it I'd probably snatch it up and get it going - I'd love to build one of those cars up with some upgraded suspension and a screaming small block...
                    1970 Bronco
                    My build thread

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
                      If I ever own another Mustang it'll be one from the years of 65-69...
                      "BULLIT"!!!
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Fungus232; 05-03-2010, 10:22 AM.
                      sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

Good Morning to all, As this is my first post just wanted to say hello. I hope to see everyone in June, that's if I ever get this bronco finished.
                        Johnny,

Comment

What Bronco? Pics or you're lyin'!

Welcome Johnny! I recognize your telephone voice from your post! LOL...
                          sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

DAMMIT! the bank came in $500 short. I think they blue booked the car as a standard coupe and not a GT coupe.

Originally posted by Johnny@WildHorses View Post
                            Good Morning to all, As this is my first post just wanted to say hello. I hope to see everyone in June, that's if I ever get this bronco finished.
                            Johnny,
                            The Official NCB welcome is:
                            {o===o}

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny@WildHorses View Post
                              Johnny,
                              Welcome Johnny. It will get done, just a matter of time and money...
                              2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
                              1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
                              2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Welcome Johnny!! It's about time!!!
                                72 sport/exp.,TBI 302,NP435,4.56 Powrlok/ARB in Full Width's.5.5" CAGE lift w/arms,2'' bl,37's, rescued from the concrete jungle (L.A.) NEVER DONE!!! Sold to buy a Boat, Now Broncoless.....Now it's fast water,smooth women and cold beer!! toad jeep owner now,,,,,, sorry

ALL MY DRINKING BUDDIES HAVE A SEVERE BRONCO PROBLEM !!!

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71
                                BULLSHIT! I love your meat in my mouth
                                RIP MARK BECK RIP MY FRIEND! RIP GIZMO,My little Buddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X