X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Morning

Now that sounds like fun.....
    1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Doing whatever I want to do requires my knowing what the hell i want to do. I spend the morning having fun and the afternoon trying to fix it. And this is my dream come true...?
      Just a stock 1966 U13, 170 ci 6 cyl, no kiddin'.

Comment

Good day for a drive
        Attached Files
        KK6DAD
        70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Looking good. As allways
          1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
            Looking good. As allways
            Thanks Tony. Funny thing is I keep thinking about selling .. I don't know.
            KK6DAD
            70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

I hope not A!
              Leave No One Behind
              KK6AUW

Comment

Why is it whenever we finish a project we want to sell it?

The classic one is remodeling a house... You get it done and then you need a bigger one...
                2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
                1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
                2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

I think it is the nature of the tinkerer.

Stay started off strong, 1 hr of aquatics training fallowed by a 34 min 10 mile bike ride. little nap and a shower, now I'm off to The self help shop to instal a yakima rack on my FSB
                  72' in pieces and piles of awesomeness

Comment

Originally posted by 904Bronco View Post
                    Why is it whenever we finish a project we want to sell it?

The classic one is remodeling a house... You get it done and then you need a bigger one...
                    Anybody want to buy my house? Almost totally remodeled/renovated. NCB bro deal may apply. I want to trade up (really just want a bigger lot with room for a shop). Just not finding much that fits my wants/budget constraints these days.

Originally posted by TRAILBOUND View Post
                    Stay started off strong, 1 hr of aquatics training fallowed by a 34 min 10 mile bike ride.
                    I need to join a gym; though in the past month I've managed to shed just under 10lbs. Gotta step it up though. I was doing so well a couple years ago then got lazy. Maybe I need to enlist (except I'm too old for that).
                    1970 Bronco
                    My build thread

Comment

scarier than bullets, scarier than child birth; puting holes in you FSB top.

Comment

Morning... Pony baseball this morning, need to be on the field at 0800. Or should I say that I need to be prepping the field at 0800 for the 0900 game while the kids warm up.

Then we have an over nighter on the USS Hornet for Cub Scouts...

Maybe Jury duty this week too... I got a full weekend-week ahead of me!
                        2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
                        1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
                        2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Grrr no fire in the cummins, recently ran dryer than normal in preps of droppin the tank for the FASS install. Now last minute I need the truck, so drop 20$ in and its not firing. Good thing it was a short distance for my buddy to strap me home.

Now I know what I doin this weekend..... figurin out what the issue is!

Dribble out of injector #1 is all I got to go with so far.
                          Last edited by PhantomEB; 03-21-2013, 05:09 AM.

Comment

3 hrs of EO training today; F'n with my workout schedule.

Comment

change #1: projector comes on and EO is canceled so now we must do substance abuse.

Comment

Battalion chili cook-off today

Comment

Working...
                                X