X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Morning

Originally posted by ProudPapa View Post
    Sounds like you are learning quick Mark. Still can't believe you have a child. Be safe on your travels home and see you at the spillway for Tacos!
    I'll be there with bells on.
    Marc D.
    If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

Tring to go to work, DEAD Battery what a way to start the day
      Last edited by Bronco Brian; 08-28-2012, 06:55 PM.
      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
      After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

And so it begins again...... Fall Pony baseball tryouts this morning

Saturdays will be spoken for until Thanksgiving
        2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
        1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
        2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

WAR on SQUIRRELS! f'ers are getting my tomatoes and zucchini. I have neighbors too close by otherwise I'd be lying in wait with my .22 rifle. Next best thing may be some d-con. Open to suggestions.
          1970 Bronco
          My build thread

Comment

Finished building my lean-to above my rv access. Now my Bronco has a dry home year round! Hoping the county doesn't catch on, if they do they can suck my white a*@. Thanks for all the help 39ford!!!
            Leave No One Behind
            KK6AUW

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
              WAR on SQUIRRELS! f'ers are getting my tomatoes and zucchini. I have neighbors too close by otherwise I'd be lying in wait with my .22 rifle. Next best thing may be some d-con. Open to suggestions.
              Mini-caps
              2002 F250 Superduty, 7.3 241,500 miles and counting
              1979 Bronco, 351M,NP435,4:11's on 33's
              2016 Race Red Shelby GT350

Comment

Originally posted by CityHick View Post
                Full automatic air soft gun... Squirrels hate those!
                SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

CCI CBs for .22lr! You'll be able to get a kill shot but prolly won't go all the way through. Or a cheap pump pellet gun from target.
                  sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

When I was a kid in Mobile we killed hundreds of them with a wrist rocket and marbles. Ball bearings are good too. Brutal and effective.
                    Just a stock 1966 U13, 170 ci 6 cyl, no kiddin'.

Comment

Originally posted by Fungus232 View Post
                      Or a cheap pump pellet gun from target.
                      Target sales Firearms, The one I have been to does'nt
                      After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Brian View Post
                        Target sales Firearms, The one I have been to does'nt
                        Thought I got mine at Target out here. Might've been Walmart. Just a cheapo Cross pump pellet gun. Works good on birds too!
                        sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

Yeah I may pick up a cheapo pellet gun. I have had maybe two zucchini this year; the squirrels however have had countless more of them. Fortunately my tomatoes are producing at a ridiculous rate; the critters can't keep ahead of me on those like they are with the zucchini. I am starting to feel like Bill Murray with his gopher problem...
                          1970 Bronco
                          My build thread

Comment

Bill Murray reference, love it! I used a pump bb/pellet pistol, 10 pumps can sound like a 22 short, so, five pumps and send them away. Got to the point I didnt even have to load a bb, just the air sound and I didnt see them for days.

Got cat?
                            68 Slightly modified
                            67 LUBR once again
                            61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by Broncrick View Post
                              Got cat?
                              Ho Hell NO

Comment

No cat! I do have a dog (a pointer even) and I'm working very hard to get him back into chasing furry critters (something he's kind of lost interest in as he's aged). I have him about as riled up over squirrels today as I've ever seen him and I did pick up a pellet gun this morning along with some traps. I just spent a good 30 minutes letting my dog work over the woodpile - he does have a critter cornered in there, I've seen it. If I could only get him to flush it out it's game on. Sizable rat this time... hoping its not a pregnant momma. I will win this battle.
                                1970 Bronco
                                My build thread

Comment

Working...
                                X