No announcement yet.

Blwngsket Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I went with the filler on the spring aproach. I didn't stretch my tubs (yet). You might take a look at Crawlin68's he moved his filler back with stretched tubs.
    Attached Files
    69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

• How is this set up with mud or snow? Pain to fill untill you take a hose to it or no big deal?
      1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

• Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
        How is this set up with mud or snow? Pain to fill untill you take a hose to it or no big deal?
        It hasn't been an issue yet and I have used it this way in the snow several times.
        Here is a picture of Crawlin68's from the inside. I believe his fuel tank is moved back 3-4" too, but that probably isn't needed for the filler. It would be really trick if you could put the tail light on a hinge and have the filler behind it.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by highlander; 11-13-2007, 08:34 PM.
        69, 342 EFI, C4, NP203, D20, 4.5" SL, 2" BL, 4.88 9" 35 spline ARB, 4.88 HP D44, WAH, ARB, CTM's, front disc , 37 x 14.50 Toyo MT, Ram Assist, and rear 4-link

Comment

• Originally posted by highlander View Post
          It would be really trick if you could put the tail light on a hinge and have the filler behind it.
          That is a KILLER idea! If I could figure a way to make that work I'd consider it - it would only be one quarter to repaint... hmm....
          1970 Bronco
          My build thread

Comment

• Originally posted by highlander View Post
            It hasn't been an issue yet and I have used it this way in the snow several times.
            Here is a picture of Crawlin68's from the inside. I believe his fuel tank is moved back 3-4" too, but that probably isn't needed for the filler. It would be really trick if you could put the tail light on a hinge and have the filler behind it.
            Now there is an idea I hadn't thought of. Have to take a long look at it and see how much work it'd be.
            The sh*t people come up with around here, cool.

Tony
            1970 w/89 5.0, np 435/203/205, 456/locker/ARB, 4 wheel disc brakes w/hydroboost, 5.5" lift w/ext.radius arms, 3" bod lift, RS 9000's, tilt column, Hydro assist steering, 39.5" pitbull's on H1's. 4 link rear suspension. Hey brother, can you spare some change, I need parts....

Comment

• Thanks for posting the pic Steve. While I am here in Colorado Springs, I am using a PC that is on dial up! Oh my god it sooooo painfully slow!

Comment

• Really liking this. A little pricey but very cool.
                http://shopping.rexmar.com/Merchant2...fuelfills8bolt

Comment

• Pricey? hell just look around at all the stuff you have yet to install
                  Rick-
                  68 Slightly modified
                  67 LUBR once again
                  61 Willy Wagon

Comment

• Maybe you should stop by sometime. We can sink a couple o beers and stare at the pile

Comment

• I am going to use a Marine vented Deck Fill. around $30.00.. Sits flush..

A
                      KK6DAD
                      70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

• Originally posted by blwngsket View Post
                        Really liking this. A little pricey but very cool.
                        http://shopping.rexmar.com/Merchant2...fuelfills8bolt
                        That is pretty nice... Again, this board is filling my head up with new ways to spend money on my Bronco!
                        *must-stay-on-task*

-OT
                        1970 Bronco
                        My build thread

Comment

• Good Luck with that

Comment

• Here is what I did.
                            Attached Files
                            Marc D.
                            If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

• Not sure if I want to go the fuel cell route. Possible. Definatley easier.

Comment

• That is nice Tony but can it be locked?
                                Vacaville, Ca
                                67 EB - D44, BB 9" (4:56's), front discs, Wristed arm, 5.5" + 2" BL, 37" MTR's on Hellcats, 302/NP435/D20, Bilsteins, Mastercraft Rubicons w/4pt's

Comment

Working...
                                X