Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The **OFFICIAL** 4th Annual "Broncos on the Con" June (23), 24 ,25 ,26 2011

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
    Looks like we can get all the way to the bottom of Cadillac Hill with no problems.

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showt...=979410&page=8

I'm all for leaving at the crack of dawn FYI! Lifter knock is gone too......woohoo! And it looks like we won't need to worry about extra ice for the coolers!
    Last edited by Jeepmonkey; 06-20-2011, 07:01 AM.
    '01 TJ, 4.0/5spd
    5.5" Rock Krawler X-Factor Long Arm,
    35" BFG M/T's
    4:88's, ARB's

BOHICA!

Comment

• Re: The **OFFICIAL** 4th Annual "Broncos on the Con" June (23), 24 ,25 ,26 2011

This trip keeps sounding better and better!!
      WT 4x4
      91' One Ton Bronco
      1971 Bronco
      9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

I will mention that based on what I am reading on pirate the guys that were planning to go all the way though will not be able to make it and will have to come back through loon with the rest of us trailer queens. But who knows.
        WT 4x4
        91' One Ton Bronco
        1971 Bronco
        9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

Originally posted by dblue351 View Post
          I will mention that based on what I am reading on pirate the guys that were planning to go all the way though will not be able to make it and will have to come back through loon with the rest of us trailer queens. But who knows.
          It will be busy.. one way in one way out. Cant wait,, come on Thursday!!!
          KK6DAD
          70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Comment

Aaron, Ill give you a call later today. My phone is dead at the moment and is charging in the car.

FIRE WOOD!

and of course for those with CB radios.
              CHANNEL 5!
              {o===o}
              Originally posted by TBS-POPS
              EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
              Originally posted by CityHick
              I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

I say again.....I'm planning to bring a lot of wood. I can't carry it all in the Jeep, so I'll be loading it in the tow vehicle. Any NorCal Bronco peeps that want to grab some on their way in are welcome to. I'll be parked at the chalet area with Patrick Demming. My truck is a charcoal grey Silverado, quad cab, longbed.
                '01 TJ, 4.0/5spd
                35" BFG M/T's

BOHICA!

Comment

Im out can't make it had emergency surgery on my eye for a detachached rentna. Not good and what a pain in the ass it has been. You guys have fun and be safe. Until next time
                  Have Truck, Trailer, and Bronco will travel

Jes L.

Comment

another tip... bring a chainsaw instead of wood. the trail is littered w/ dead wood from the winter... almost nobody has been up there to burn any.
                    84/55 renegade, ton's, body stretch.. 400hp atlas. burnouts and such.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rancho...a=4&ajaxpipe=1

SFS Industries (aka silly fab) for all your fabrication and parts needs

(916) 635 3485 SHOP

(916) 761 8680 CELL

The new shop is at 2225 cemo circle 95670

Comment

Originally posted by Sillyneck View Post
                      another tip... bring a chainsaw instead of wood. the trail is littered w/ dead wood from the winter... almost nobody has been up there to burn any.
                      Bringin that too!
                      '01 TJ, 4.0/5spd
                      35" BFG M/T's

BOHICA!

Comment

There will be like 40 Rock Zombies in before me to clean it up
                        Mark Harris
                        71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Going in on Friday night, seems like a lifetime away, so you guy's going in Wed, Thurs if you forget somthing or need some parts just give me a call and I can bring with me on Friday night. We will be here until 5:00 on Friday, going up right after work. see ya all up there!

Comment

Originally posted by welndmn View Post
                            There will be like 40 Rock Zombies in before me to clean it up
                            at the springs
                            84/55 renegade, ton's, body stretch.. 400hp atlas. burnouts and such.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rancho...a=4&ajaxpipe=1

SFS Industries (aka silly fab) for all your fabrication and parts needs

(916) 635 3485 SHOP

(916) 761 8680 CELL

The new shop is at 2225 cemo circle 95670

Comment

I so need a break, I feel like chewing every ones head off at work. I really am ready for the Rubicon!
                              1974EB 302v8, NP435, dana 20 twinstick, dana 44, 9 inch Detriot Locker's, 4.88 gears, front disk, Rockbox, wild horses 4.5 inch lift, 4 wheel Warn Full Floater, 35 Super Swamp Bogers.

Comment

at the springs
                                I'm only going to Buck.
                                Really though, I've got my saw, I might go to lookout point so I've heard I need to clear trail and I'll stack firewood for you at the springs.
                                Mark Harris
                                71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

Working...
                                X