Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The **OFFICIAL** 4th Annual "Broncos on the Con" June (23), 24 ,25 ,26 2011

Originally posted by PDXBronco View Post
    Should be another group going through later in the season, not sure yet on date but I know several including myself that are a no go on this one. I lost my sitter (grandparents are leaving town tomorrow morning instead of the weekend).
    The Arizona Bronco group is coming out mid-July.

Comment

• Re: The **OFFICIAL** 4th Annual "Broncos on the Con" June (23), 24 ,25 ,26 2011

Patrick,
      PM'd you my #. Give me a call. We're gonna try and link up with you a little later and start in. I've been killin' myself this entire vacation wrenching nonstop or 4 am wakeups to drive to Oregon, blah, blah so tomorrow we're rollin' later!

Fungus
      sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

READY TO ROLL!!!!! We are out of here at 0600!
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
          why ya sleeping in I will be on the road by 2:30-3:00 AM................oh wait I will be going to work. All you guy's have a safe and fun trip
          Brian
          Originally posted by TBS-POPS
          After a huge amount of reflection, I have determined that what I saw in ukiah was in fact Brians bronco. I was also informed by my wife that she infact heard it run!!

Comment

Wheres your firewood!
            {o===o}
            EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
            Originally posted by CityHick
            I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
              Wheres your firewood!
              In the bed of the truck......oh panties on too tight guy.

Comment

I cant wait... I am already planning the next trip later this summer..
                KK6DAD
                70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Have a fun trip... Don't forget the pictures
                  75 sport 302 c4 full width 44 front 9 rear let the building begin

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy4zack View Post
                    here are some. who are the three guys in the chairs?
                    Myself, Dave, and our friend Justin.
                    Mark Harris
                    71 Bronco, 9 inch, 60, c4, Stak 3 speed, and 42 inch balloons.

Comment

In the bed of the truck......oh panties on too tight guy.
                      new boxer briefs. I need to wear them in.
                      {o===o}
                      EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                      Originally posted by CityHick
                      I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Is there a spot that some of you are meeting at? I will be leaving probably Friday around noon maybe a little later. I'd like to tag along with someone. I know Helbnd1 said something about heading up Friday. Anybody else?
                        SOLD: 1975 Ford Bronco: 105" wheelbase, King 14" c/o shocks, King 2" air bumps w/ Duff arms, 4 link rear w/ coils. Fuel injected 408W, ZF 5 speed/Atlas II(4.3) and Dana 60/70 axles with 5.13 gears and ARB's, 41.5/13.5R17 Pitbull Rockers on 17" Raceline Monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by kevoson View Post
                          Have a fun trip... Don't forget the pictures
                          Someone needs to take some video too

Comment

Originally posted by gddyap View Post
                            The Arizona Bronco group is coming out mid-July.
                            We would love to have someone with the trail knowledge to go in with us from Georgetown to Tahoe. It is a go for us to run, we'll be in Georgetown on the 12th to start the run in , camping somewhere, run so more and take it cool weather and beauty and camp again, then finish the trail and head on back to South Tahoe. We do welcome someone with the trail experience.

Another thing, where are the best places to camp. 1st day coming in from Georgetown so far and camping. 2nd day proceeding in farther and camping. The last day getting up finishing the trail and heading out to Tahoe. That's the plan as long as everything goes good. Where would the best camping place be in that scenario. We do appreciate any advice or someone wanting to run with us desert rats....

Thank you,
                            Az Classic Broncos
                            Last edited by yjzonie; 06-22-2011, 05:46 AM.
                            74 Bronco Ranger

Comment

Is there a spot that some of you are meeting at? I will be leaving probably Friday around noon maybe a little later. I'd like to tag along with someone. I know Helbnd1 said something about heading up Friday. Anybody else?
                              Dave (helbnd1) is going in Friday at 10am with 69crawler, silentkiller71, and me. If you want to get there a little earlier you are more than welcome to roll in with us.
                              Last edited by Rockbronco67; 06-22-2011, 07:35 AM.

Comment

My group will be rolling in around 10am on Friday as well.

And dont worry Thrillhouse we have a lot of video cameras in my group. Going to need a lot of editing once we get back, but video will be captured for sure. Although it will only be of those near out group... ;-)
                                WT 4x4
                                91' One Ton Bronco
                                1971 Bronco
                                9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

Working...
                                X