Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The **OFFICIAL** 4th Annual "Broncos on the Con" June (23), 24 ,25 ,26 2011

Originally posted by welndmn View Post
    I thought Thursday night was sounding good.
    Killing me!
    WT 4x4
    91' One Ton Bronco
    1971 Bronco
    9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

• Re: The **OFFICIAL** 4th Annual "Broncos on the Con" June (23), 24 ,25 ,26 2011

ummm. 23 days to go.
      Attached Files
      {o===o}
      Originally posted by TBS-POPS
      EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
      Originally posted by CityHick
      I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

Hey Ryan I want that Sierra Club sticker!!!
        Leave No One Behind
        KK6AUW

Comment

Originally posted by ProudPapa View Post
          Hey Ryan I want that Sierra Club sticker!!!
          $Three fiddy!
          My co workers say it inappropriate.
          {o===o}
          EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
            Where is that restroom? Looks brand new.
            It's left over from the last ice age preserved in perfect condition
            Wish I could make it, Have too much left to do on the 72, might not be drive-able for another couple of months......
            Last edited by ThrillHouse; 06-01-2011, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ThrillHouse View Post
              It's left over from the last ice age preserved in perfect condition
              Wish I could make it, Have too much left to do on the 72, might not be drive-able for another couple of months......
              We're also Planning a Dusy Ershim trip. But We'll make another thread for that.

I am almost ready for the trip. Well not really. I still need to figure out this Shock set up. 27" of static length. I only want 6 inches of up travel and the rest down. I need to figure out what would be the most affordable and play with those numbers.

ITS OFFICIALLY JUNE!

So Whos the Wed crew, Thurs crew and Fri crew?

Im going in thursday Morning.
              {o===o}

Comment

Originally posted by 71BRONCO71 View Post
                ITS OFFICIALLY JUNE!

So Whos the Wed crew, Thurs crew and Fri crew?

Im going in thursday Morning.
                Yeah buddy! 69Steed & myself will be cruizin' his rig up Wed morn. I haven't done the "chitty chitty bang bang" upgrade on my 69 yet so it'll stay here on the rock this year...
                sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

Got me some tix this morn! Flyin' into Chico 18 June and back out 26 June. Watch out boyos, here I come!
                  sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

3 weeks, seems like forever! leaving after work on Friday, going in Friday night.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny@WildHorses View Post
                      3 weeks, seems like forever! leaving after work on Friday, going in Friday night.
                      WooHoo, great to have you join us!

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny@WildHorses View Post
                        If I get my engine back together by then I may be joining you Fri night.
                        Marc D.
                        If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

What do you mean "IF" LOL
                          73 Bronco 302 C4 3 1/2 2" 5.14 9"/d44 d20 37"

Comment

Sorry guy's I'm not going to make it. Bet I'm starting to sound like the girlfriend that really ain't. Just bad luck keeps coming. But the Bronco compared to what I'm dealing with, is a cake walk. Hope to make it out and meet some of y'all by the end of summer. Rigs still at exhaust and I've still gotta do gears, lockers, tuning, track bar, and way too much other stuff to finish in three weeks even if I get it back early this week, and hold up the fort so to speak all by myself. Kids trump the toy. Have a good one for all us that can't make it and don't let the cameras freeze.
                            House of Diesel on Facebook
                            http://www.facebook.com/pages/House-...53145751393079

Comment

weather is bad, is there going to be a trail or a new june snowboarding park in the first slabs past gatekeeper? Sigh... we are pretty much ready, not sure about the trail.
                              Yes, It's a Jeep, Can't we all just get along?
                              35s,44s locked,102:1 blah, blah, blah. I'll upgrade whatever breaks next, something will, I am sure, hopefully it's something cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Franked View Post
                                weather is bad, is there going to be a trail or a new june snowboarding park in the first slabs past gatekeeper? Sigh... we are pretty much ready, not sure about the trail.
                                LOL, 90 minutes to winch out of the bowl back to the trail. Hope some sun helps the melt, going to be wet either way
                                68 Slightly modified
                                67 LUBR once again
                                61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Working...
                                X