Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The **OFFICIAL** 4th Annual "Broncos on the Con" June (23), 24 ,25 ,26 2011

In case anyone is following snow depths.. 10-12' still at loon..
    KK6DAD
    70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

• Re: The **OFFICIAL** 4th Annual "Broncos on the Con" June (23), 24 ,25 ,26 2011

That is a great pic. I was thinking Sat. when I headed over to Reno that we may be having a snow run in June.
      Marc D.
      If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

awesome!
        WT 4x4
        91' One Ton Bronco
        1971 Bronco
        9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

Mosquitoes were bad last year with how wet the trail was from snow melt.

Comment

Originally posted by gddyap View Post
            Mosquitoes were bad last year with how wet the trail was from snow melt.
            I have amazing bug spray, but there are three paragraphs of warnings on the bottle.
            Marc D.
            If you drive with rage, drive a cage.

Comment

I just got an email that says that Listerine stops insects and kills 'em. Someone want to try that before the trip. There's no 'queeters down here.
              Last edited by Bart; 04-11-2011, 09:04 PM.
              Dana 44 w/ ox locker, yukon axles, T-bird disc brakes. TBI 351 W, Saginaw p.s. & rock ram steering assist and F150 steering gear box. Manual dual chamber master cylinder. AOD with supercoupe 1st & 2nd gear. The t-case(S) are a 203/205 combo. Rear diff 5.13 detroit locked tru hi 9" with 35 spline axles in a big bearing housing. Suspension is a 5.5" lift with a one inch body lift. Inside two radios are CB and Ham radio (KI6CYF).

Comment

Mosquitoes were horrible.. If you didnt have spray you were done... they were thick like fog..
                KK6DAD
                70 Miles to the Rubicon!

Comment

Originally posted by earlybronco72 View Post
                  I have amazing bug spray, but there are three paragraphs of warnings on the bottle.
                  Aquanet and a Zippo is your best defense! Can you still get that stuff anymore? I fried a many O bug with that crap from my moms stash when I was a kid...
                  sigpicRoad trips on an island get boring after the 1st lap...

Comment

Originally posted by Fungus232 View Post
                    Aquanet and a Zippo is your best defense! Can you still get that stuff anymore? I fried a many O bug with that crap from my moms stash when I was a kid...
                    Use similar for wasps, fire good! I use Jungle Juice high deet formula, and yes they were thick!
                    68 Slightly modified
                    67 LUBR once again
                    61 Willy Wagon

Comment

Maybe put a net around the bronco.

Comment

How to Kill Mosquitoes - NOT A JOKE
                        You may be aware of this, but I thought it was worth looking at again
                        How to Kill Mosquitoes - NOT A JOKE
                        I can't wait to try this in the summer!

I was at a deck party awhile back, and the bugs were having a ball biting everyone. A man
                        at the party sprayed the lawn and deck floor with Listerine, and the little demons disappeared.
                        The next year I filled a 4-ounce spray bottle and used it around my seat whenever I saw
                        mosquitoes. And voila! That worked as well.. It worked at a picnic where we sprayed the area
                        around the food table, the children's swing area, and the standing water nearby.
                        During the summer, I don't leave home without it....Pass it on.

OUR FRIEND'S COMMENTS: I tried this on my deck and around all of my doors. It works - in fact,
                        it killed them instantly. I bought my bottle from Target and it cost me $1.89. It really doesn't take
                        much, and it is a big bottle, too; so it is not as expensive to use as the can of Bug-spray you buy
                        that doesn't last 30 minutes. So, try this, please. It will last a couple of days. Don't spray directly on a
                        wood door (like your front door), but spray around the frame. Spray around the window frames,
                        and even inside the dog house. Now these are Good Mosquitoes!!! EARTH FRIENDLY TOO!!!

Dana 44 w/ ox locker, yukon axles, T-bird disc brakes. TBI 351 W, Saginaw p.s. & rock ram steering assist and F150 steering gear box. Manual dual chamber master cylinder. AOD with supercoupe 1st & 2nd gear. The t-case(S) are a 203/205 combo. Rear diff 5.13 detroit locked tru hi 9" with 35 spline axles in a big bearing housing. Suspension is a 5.5" lift with a one inch body lift. Inside two radios are CB and Ham radio (KI6CYF).

Comment

What do you do while on the trail, spray your shirt?
                          67 Bronco blue - LS 6.0, 6l90, & atlas (working on it)
                          69 Bronco red - F/I 302,c-4,36" TSL S/X( sitting next to a barn)
                          69 Bronco Yellow - TBI 350,th350, 203/205, Dana 60, 14 bolt, 4-link rear, 3 link front,full hydro, body narrowed 8", 39.9 Iroks on Walker Evans
                          79 CJ 5 360 v8 t18 33's locked & sprung over (sitting in a barn since 2000)
                          67 Camaro Lq4,built 200r4,Hotchkis suspension(work in progre$$)

Comment

Originally posted by 69crawler View Post
                            What do you do while on the trail, spray your shirt?
                            brush your teeth I guess
                            {o===o}
                            Originally posted by TBS-POPS
                            EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
                            Originally posted by CityHick
                            I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/household/mosquitoes.asp

Comment

Thanks for the link. I don't trust snopes when it comes to politics but this makes sense. Thanks again. I guess that's one for the award

Comment

Working...
                                X