Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The **OFFICIAL** 4th Annual "Broncos on the Con" June (23), 24 ,25 ,26 2011

Originally posted by Franked View Post
    Going in wed AM, planning buck Island wed night, maybe Rubicon springs day trip thursday, or camp the springs thursday, kinda play it as it comes, Probably come out from buck to Loon early sat morning.
    the springs will be packed if not booked.
    {o===o}
    Originally posted by TBS-POPS
    EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....
    Originally posted by CityHick
    I don't give probabilities in percentage format anymore

Comment

• Re: The **OFFICIAL** 4th Annual "Broncos on the Con" June (23), 24 ,25 ,26 2011

We are also planning to have about 4-5 RC crawlers with our group,.Man, if My jeep could do some of the stuff the little ones do! Anyone else have RC's to bring? maybe we'll have a little competition in camp.
      Yes, It's a Jeep, Can't we all just get along?
      35s,44s locked,102:1 blah, blah, blah. I'll upgrade whatever breaks next, something will, I am sure, hopefully it's something cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by crawlin68 View Post
        Hey Frank,

If it's ok with you guys, I might just join up with you on Weds morning. Camping at Buck is my plan. What time do you anticipate hitting the trail Weds morning? Meeting at Loon?
        x2.
        {o===o}
        EXCUSSSSSSE ME oh RUBIMASTER!!! I forgot how Awesome YOU ARE!!! I BEG your forgivness....

Comment

I will be coming up with Patrick from Fresno on Wednesday AM. I popped my Rubi-cherry last year. It shouldn't be too hard for anyone as long as they have a little wheeling experience.
          '01 TJ, 4.0/5spd
          5.5" Rock Krawler X-Factor Long Arm,
          35" BFG M/T's
          4:88's, ARB's

BOHICA!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepmonkey View Post
            I will be coming up with Patrick from Fresno on Wednesday AM. I popped my Rubi-cherry last year. It shouldn't be too hard for anyone as long as they have a little wheeling experience.
            You made it look real easy last year!

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

Originally posted by PDXBronco View Post
              You made it look real easy last year!
              Thanks.....That was my first trip in two years. That was the last serious wheeling I did too......I didn't do hardly any after that weekend.
              '01 TJ, 4.0/5spd
              35" BFG M/T's

BOHICA!

Comment

I think we are meeting our Jeep limit.... I also have a jeep tagging along with me. I might have to tell him he cant come now.
                WT 4x4
                91' One Ton Bronco
                1971 Bronco
                9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

LOL...I think my Jeep buddy is riding with me
                  We'll see what happens, my in laws might be in town through that week giving me the opportunity to skip out early and head up. Would love to join a Wed crew and just enjoy a low key week. Would be great to meet up with the AZ group as well!

Thats how I rub...I mean roll!

Comment

Bring on the Jeeps~! I felt a little uncomfortable last year knowing that if/when I did break something there were no other Jeeps around with spare parts. All you Broncos had plenty of parts between you.
                    '01 TJ, 4.0/5spd
                    35" BFG M/T's

BOHICA!

Comment

except an extra radius arm
                      {o===o}

Comment

Originally posted by PDXBronco View Post
                        LOL...I think my Jeep buddy is riding with me
                        We'll see what happens, my in laws might be in town through that week giving me the opportunity to skip out early and head up. Would love to join a Wed crew and just enjoy a low key week. Would be great to meet up with the AZ group as well!
                        That would be great to meet up with some of the NorCal guys. It's still a soild go on this end. We already have our reservation at the camp ground in South Lake Tahoe.

74 Bronco Ranger

Comment

Originally posted by yjzonie View Post
                          We already have our reservation at the camp ground in South Lake Tahoe.

Where?
                          {o===o}

Comment

I'm leaving Fresno on Thursday morning if anyone would like to caravan with me.

Comment

its going to be more packed then last year!!
                              WT 4x4
                              91' One Ton Bronco
                              1971 Bronco
                              9/11/01 Never Forget

Comment

Originally posted by Cheesenip73 View Post
                                I'm leaving Fresno on Thursday morning if anyone would like to caravan with me.
                                Can you sneak out Weds morning?

Comment

Working...
                                X